• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arriving In Style! (554)

uber gon

Accept Change
umm... lemme make this clear. No character can imitate the brilliance that is Harley, regardless that she's a wonderful character, and I'd love to see her reappear more.

Yeah, but I wonder how her appeals would be like if she was a coordinator.

Staryu_09

Mystic Water
Cool episode was that. And yeah Mimirol finally wins something XDD~
And by the way I'm still hoping there will be an episode with Misty in DP :)

uber gon

Accept Change
You know, it would've been cooler if Ash used Giscor for an appeal. That would've been neat.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I think that the lady that was the other judge apart from Paris was named Hoshino.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
[IMG139]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/Yamato-san/vlcsnap-391313.png[/IMG139]

It's not fair... not fair! Why couldn't she have played a role in this episode? Now the cute chick with the Chicorita's bound to be forgotten by anyone and everyone due to being a mere background extra, especially by the talented Rule 34 artists in the expansive overseas doujinshi and oekaki-drawing communi....

wait a minute, I know Japanese. What the crap am I doing over here bitching about it?
./' I'm off to see the for'gners, to make me an ero request ^^ ./'

[IMG139]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/Yamato-san/vlcsnap-392992.png[/IMG139]

Moving on, I'm as dumb-founded as Chouko here over Hikari's win. I mean, Chouko's wasn't all that spectacular either but compared to Hikari's... good god, I know she was getting points for keeping it "simple", but that still doesn't save it from being just plain crap. I mean, she just had Mimirol hop around and shoot Ice Beams at the ground, that's hardly aesthetically impressive, even in a "simple" sense. I swear to god, Paris and Hoshino must be taking more pot than Sukizo to think that was so great, enough for her to win, of all things. Well, it could be worse.... they could've found Hikari's appeal better than Harley's "kraken from hell" (best... appeal... EVER!!!).

I'm with Gravy, I wouldn't mind seeing Chouko become a permanent rival. BTW, anyone else find it off that at the very end of the episode, we see her standing up and facing towards Hikari, like everyone else, despite seeing her a few seconds ago biting her glove in anguish (with one of the oft-abused pastel shots to further emphasize this)?

Last edited:

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
Moving on, I'm as dumb-founded as Chouko here over Hikari's win. I mean, Chouko's wasn't all that spectacular either but compared to Hikari's... good god, I know she was getting points for keeping it "simple", but that still doesn't save it from being just plain crap. I mean, she just had Mimirol hop around and shoot Ice Beams at the ground, that's hardly aesthetically impressive, even in a "simple" sense. I swear to god, Paris and Hoshino must be taking more pot than Sukizo to think that was so great, enough for her to win, of all things. Well, it could be worse.... they could've found Hikari's appeal better than Harley's "kraken from hell" (best... appeal... EVER!!!).

You know, I'd hate to agree with you, but Dawn seriously didn't do anything impressive in this "contest" at all. Not to mention Ash looked on the off side, but nevertheless it was a good morale booster.

Torpoleon

Wow.....Dawn wins a tiara!!!!!!What about ribbons!Also Dawn beats someone her mother couldn't interesting......

katfairy

I have to wonder how much Dawn's victory was about keeping it simple and how much was Hoshino's wanting to give a smack-down to that arrogant over-dressed tart Chouko.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
This was a cool episode:

-Paris is so beautiful, I actually have a crush on her.
-Brock got backfired again. No Croagunk PoisonJab
-Coco's a spoiled Eris
-Ash's costume: OMG; Jungle Boy!
-It was right for Dawn to win.
-AWWW!! Buneary gave Pikachu a hug :D

It can't wait for the next episode

Dattebayo

Banned
Best Dawn episode ever, that's all what I'm going to say about this. Her fashion outfit made her so prettier than ever. I felt kinda embarrassed when I saw Ash in some caveman outfit *shivers*.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Did anyone notice how Ash's loincloth was only a little bit smaller than Dawn's common skirt? o_O

Brumrha

Banned
At first, I thought I would have nothing to say about this, but as the show went on, I now actually have quite a bit.

I'm not a fashion freak by any means; all I need is a shirt, pants, socks & underwear, nothing else. However, some of the ways that those participants dressed their Pokemon & themselves I got a kick off of, especially Ketchup boy's.

& as the show came to it's conclusion, Ash was amongst the winner circle.

"What a twist!"

He got the unique creativity award, the "Miss. showoff who's full of herself" got the accessories, & Dawn got top marks.

"What a twist!"

Just comes to show, if you take the competition lightly, they'll surely crush you into a pulp, & that's what happened to her & her Mismagius.

M. Night Shimalan would be proud, & I don't even know if I spelled his name properly XP

Off topic: I was in my own home when this aired, due to poor weather in my area. That means no Silent Hill for me :( But I can improvise...

This was a cool episode:

-Paris is so beautiful, I actually have a crush on her.
-Brock got backfired again. No Croagunk PoisonJab
-Coco's a spoiled Eris
-Ash's costume: OMG; Jungle Boy!
-It was right for Dawn to win.
-AWWW!! Buneary gave Pikachu a hug :D

It can't wait for the next episode

I find it how uncanny it is to see that my real life resembled to Paris in today's episode, I just didn't notice until she also had blue eyes. I knew she had red hair and she is friendly, just like Dawn (only blue hair, but blue eyes too). And, didn't anyone find it funny how that Edma lookalike's name being Hermione? Did Jesse say Dumbeldore when blasting off?

^Yeah, that was my first time hearing the name Hermione since Harry Potter... haha

But actually, this episode was pretty amusing.

Ash's outfit made me crack up, though it was a bit disturbing...
And wtf was with all the dramatic still shots in this episode? Like everytime Coco appeared on screen it was like *insert still with dramatic shading*.
Though, honestly, while it was a good self-esteem booster for Dawn, her appeal wasn't all that spectacular. I know she was trying to keep it simple but... I dunno, it just didn't look all that great to me.

Also...
JamesxBrock FTW! *shot*

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I though she was speaking in French say those words. So emphasis on "Paris", her name towards the capital of France.

Shadow Quilava

I really thought Pikachu was really big in this episode when compared to Satoshi. But anyway,

-Team Rocket has some pretty cool BGM when they first come on.
-Lady has a "rich Cali girl" voice.
-The blue haired lady (Who I personally call her Madam) is a real eysore.
-Satoshi's costume was pretty embarassing....
-No wait, Team Rocket took that award from him.
-Paris is speaking French in this episode.
-I'm upset by the number of mecha I've been seeing lately.
-Pochama needed to be in this episode, so why not sneek one in there?

It was an alright filler. I wasn't let down or anything so yeah.