• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arrow *Potential Spoilers*

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey guys, so this thread is to discuss the epic show that is Arrow.I absolutely love this show and it is one of like 3 shows at the moment that have me hooked like crazy.

If you don't know about this show, go here for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_(TV_series)

Although you would have to live under a rock to not at least have heard of it.

Anyways, do ya'll like the show?? Are you guys enjoying this season??

I must say that tonights episode was freaking crazy and completely shocked me. What did you guys think of it??

As always guys, please follow the rules of the forum and be respectful of one another.

Enjoy :)!!

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Arrow is my favorite show on television! I've been watching it ever since it debuted. Season 1 was awesome and season 2 has been great. I watched tonights episode and it was incredible. I have honestly enjoyed every episode of this show. The ending for tonights episode was crazy. The acting was flawless. It was a very emotional ending, then I saw the preview for the next episode. I can't wait next Wednesday has to hurry up and get here!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Holy **** guys!!!! Laurel officially team Arrow ^_^!!!!!

Tonights episode was awesome :). I feel so bad for Thea though, like taking the dang club too :(...Isabel Rochev is such a **** -_-...makes me sick remembering that Oliver slept with that lol.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Tonight's episode was awesome! Did you see the preview for the next episode!? Malcolm Merlyn returns!!!! We're going to see Arrow and Merlyn team up most likely, so cool!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Tonight's episode was awesome! Did you see the preview for the next episode!? Malcolm Merlyn returns!!!! We're going to see Arrow and Merlyn team up most likely, so cool!

Meh, only if he's over his whole kill the city bs.

I miss Sarah :(...come back girl, Oli needs your ninja skills!!

Teebu

Love Arrow, such a consistently awesome show! Last nights was as awesome as ever [spoil] Laurel joining the team means i have to like her again now :( i spent like the last season and a half wishing she would just go away permanently xD [/spoil]

Surely Merlin coming back will have something to do with Thea in the station with one of the 'super soldiers'? Can't see him coming back to help Oliver but it would be seriously harsh if they bought him back as well as the army lol.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
That would be awesome if Sarah gets the League of Assassins to help fend off Slades army. I think the Suicide Squad will be in the next episode as well. Oliver will need all the help he can get to beat Slades army and the Suicide Squad could really help out. Yeah, that's true about Merlyn, he could just be back to save Thea, but it would be awesome if he's back to save her and work with Oliver. I think it would be cool if Merlyn and Oliver buried the hatched and put the past behind them. I guess we shall see next Wednesday, I can't wait!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Holy crap guys!!! ****'s about to go all the way down. The war is on and Oliver is about to kick some serious ***.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
The League Of Assassins and Nyssa Al Ghul will be helping team Arrow in the season finale! I also saw Deadshot in the trailer for the next episode, so i'm guessing the Suicide Squad will be there to help as well. The season 2 finale is going to be epic!

Last nights episode was great!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The League Of Assassins and Nyssa Al Ghul will be helping team Arrow in the season finale! I also saw Deadshot in the trailer for the next episode, so i'm guessing the Suicide Squad will be there to help as well. The season 2 finale is going to be epic!

Last nights episode was great!

There are really only two things that need to happen for me to really love the finale next week lol.

1. Sarah lives. Please don't kill her off writers!!! She's amazing :(...

2. Some sort of mention of Flash.

I would say Slade's death but for some reason I feel like that won't happen.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I don't think they will kill off Slade tbh and I think Sarah will live. That would be cool if we saw some sort of mention of the Flash.

*IZ*

This is my show! I tried to get into Agents of SHIELD, but it was pretty bad. Arrow makes that show look worse. Arrow is all action. The season finale is going to be great.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Just one more day until the season finale! I'm counting down the hours! I bet Oliver and Slade will have an epic fight scene that will be one to remember! It's going to be a season finale to remember!

Last edited:

Teebu

Just one more day until the season finale! I'm counting down the hours! I bet Oliver and Slade will have an epic fight scene that will be one to remember! It's going to be a season finale to remember!

you know, something tells me that you think it might be memorable... :D

I've got a horrible feeling one of the main cast will die, don't let it be Diggle :( Also expect slade will be a recurring villain.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
you know, something tells me that you think it might be memorable... :D

I've got a horrible feeling one of the main cast will die, don't let it be Diggle :( Also expect slade will be a recurring villain.

I really hope Diggle and Felicity live! I'll be very bummed out if both of them die!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Holy **** guys!!!! That finale was amazing <3!!!!!!

I loved pretty much everything about it but most importantly, Sarah's still alive <3!!!!!

Poor detective Lance though, I really hope he is okay :(...

Also the most surprising part, Diggle's gonna be a daddy ^_^!!

Autis-misc

Abridger
I watched a bit of the season finale, hope it goes up on the website soon so I can actually watch and pay attention at the same time.

From what I heard and saw, I was really curious what happened to Felicity and Oliver in his house. I missed it.

and Diggle being a father is wonderful news. That man should be a father, he'd be a damn good one.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm happy for Diggle! I'm also happy that Felicity and Sarah lived! It was a great season finale! I imagine season 3 will start up in October? When season 2 comes out on blue ray and dvd i'll buy it just like I bought season 1. I've seen every episode of season 2, but I would like to have season 2 just to have it. Maybe someday i'll go back and relive season 2 again. Last month I went back and I rewatched all of season 1.

Last edited: