• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arrow?

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
I'm watching this show named arrow, does anybody else watch it? It's on CW11 and it's a show about the green arrow super hero. It's my replacement smallville.

Cancer0081

Team Aqua member
Arrow's pretty damn good. some facts have been changed, like Oliver having a sister since he didn't in the comics. also Speedy was originally the hero name for his sidekick. changes aside it still works.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I love this show and yeah they completely changed it from comics and even different from smallville but I like it, it's killing me waiting for season 2 to come out I can't wait

dash142

Beginning Trainer
Arrow is pretty great, much better than Smallville too haha. The action scenes are amazing, you'd think you were watching a movie.

I just got season 1 on blu-ray, gonna marathon it a week before season 2 starts finally.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
The end of Season 1 was such a cliff-hanger!

Cant wait to see what new characters will appear in Season 2!

SaveMeJeebus

Fish are friends
Gathering by the responses I should be watching it? I shall download the first season soon. Not sure when I will watch it. I am almost finished with Once Upon A Time season 2 but I just recently downloaded the first season for Mad Men and Grimm.

AD95

Gathering by the responses I should be watching it? I shall download the first season soon. Not sure when I will watch it. I am almost finished with Once Upon A Time season 2 but I just recently downloaded the first season for Mad Men and Grimm.

You should watch arrow. Its a great show..

Can't wait for the next season!

Cancer0081

Team Aqua member
The end of Season 1 was such a cliff-hanger!

Cant wait to see what new characters will appear in Season 2!

we've been told that Black Canary and Flash will appear. Flash shows up for episodes 8, 9, and 20. episode 20 is supposed to serve as a backdoor pilot, that is to say they hope to develop a series and use an episode of an existing show to do that, for the Flash.

crobatman

Just started watching it. Since, I saw Deathstroke, I was hooked into it. Almost finished with season 1, and ready for season 2. I think it is a lot better than Smallville.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
I just bought Arrow season 1 and I'm watching the 8th episode now. I really like it, but I like most shows based on comics or people having powers, so I guess I'm a little biased lol. I don't know if it's better than Smallville... yet. Clark Kent was ok in the show but the supporting characters (CHLOE, Green Arrow, Lois, Supergirl, Aquaman, Cyborg, etc.) were great additions to the show. Chloe was my favorite character though. Like I said though, I'm not even halfway though the first season of Arrow, so Idk for sure if Smallville is better. So far I really like Green Arrow, Merlyn, and Helena.

^And Deathstroke was great too.

Idk too much about the DC universe though. I am familiar with Batman and his villains and the major heroes like Wonder Woman, Superman, Green Arrow, Flash, etc.

Last edited:

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
Did anyone here watch the latest episode of Season 2?

What a cliff-hanger!! .. I wonder how Oliver will escape from this one ...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yes!! I knew Laurel's sis was alive!!

Seriously the Canary is a beast :).

Eiro

Grass Pokemon <3
Anyone catch the "particle accelerator" tidbit from the news report? The Flash, or Barry Allen at least, is making an appearance in this season, and that little easter egg was a nice touch. I can't wait to finally see Barry Allen. Next week's episode should be good, considering it should be focused on Ollie and Sarah.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Anyone catch the "particle accelerator" tidbit from the news report? The Flash, or Barry Allen at least, is making an appearance in this season, and that little easter egg was a nice touch. I can't wait to finally see Barry Allen. Next week's episode should be good, considering it should be focused on Ollie and Sarah.

I believe we meet him in episode 8 or 9.

I really wonder if they are gonna tell Laurel and Lance about Sarah being alive next week.

Eiro

Grass Pokemon <3
Time for Arrow! :D

What a great episode. Love how Sara Lance told her father she was alive. Still think Laurel is moping a little too hard over everything and the writer's are using it as an excuse to create drama on the show, but I'm fine with it.

Last edited:

Cancer0081

Team Aqua member
nice mini Black Canary arc they did in the show. let's hope the Flash episodes, 8 and 9, make us care when he shows up in episode 20 and if the proposed Flash show gets greenlit.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
I love Arrow. Its between that, Who's Line is it?, and Agents of Shield ( On ABC )

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Holy mother of Arrow!!! Anybody else freaking shocked as hell from todays episode :O??