• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arsenal Striker Eduardo Broken Leg

palkia 96

martin taylor (birmingham soccer team) should be banned for life for doin that tackle on eduardo (arsenal soccer team). But thats my opinion as an arsenal supporter.

Have your say

Rave

Banned
He should do what Zidane did.

martin taylor (birmingham soccer team) should be banned for life for doin that tackle on eduardo (arsenal soccer team).
I hope you're kidding? Really. Taylor may have meant to make an impression on Eduardo but I seriously doubt he meant to hurt him.

You wouldn't be saying anything either if Eduardo's leg hadn't broken. I don't mean to trivialize Eduardo's injury (that's honestly gotta ****ing hurt) but I honestly think Taylor just got unlucky he made a bad tackle with his studs up. I mean just look at all the two footed tackles (and Joey Barton too) this season.