• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arseus Card!!!

diablocon

Final Fantasy Fan
:eek:

I love the art. I've always wondered what Aruseus' face looked like, and you've given a good interpretation of it.

His Poke-Power reflects his in-game ability perfectly, and his two attacks are nice and strong, bit not too strong. In thing I just want to make sure of; if he had all 7 types of basic energy attached to him, he would do 30 damage to every Pokemon your opponent has, right (bar colourless of course)?

diablocon

Final Fantasy Fan
The only thing I have a query with is why did you make it the vile delta species

I thought it was fitting, considering he is the only Pokemon who can be every type without any kind of battle effect.

Cipher 2008

That's a really amazing card. Brilliant job with that, I hope to see more from you in the future. :) Your work is very good.

10/10.

Rane

Really?
I just had to stop by and make fun of your topic title. Beware! The mighty arse god Arseus is coming!

Still, a really nice card though, looks legit if you don't study it too closely.

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
Very nice! Pretty art, and amazing Poke power!

10/10

MAJINX24

Researcher/CardRater
I saw that art of deviant the other day.. thought it was awesome.. the card on the other hand isnt quite as impressive.. the positioning is good and all but the blank looks terrible.. and the fact its a delta species is just wrong.. the delta species set had something to do with genetic manipulation in a lab or something..

the only other beef with this is that its 'power' should be a 'body'

since it looks like you tried to put alot of work in it tho, ill give you a 4/5 on it..