• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arseus Card!!!

RaynorEx

Trainer Trainer
That is a cool card all around. 10/10

Mew3

Kill `em!
lovethe art, and it's power s really good, and it's not overpowered. 10/10

umbreot

God of Fusions
Dang man, if it weren't for the obvious signs, I'd mistake them for real! The illustration is extremely good, and I mean extremely good. Keep it up man, keep it up.

That Areseus is pretty sweet. At first, I was a little worried at his face, and then it really grew on me. I really like that. Not quite so sure about the Glacia though...

ukown

i like it but everybody sould now that its the pokemon god so it sould have more than 100 hp and stronger moves over than that its like the best pokemon card i hav ever seen better than the real cards but try making more
cards

Paperfairy

Pokémon Capture Pro
Very impressive, but I don't think it should be a Delta Species.

Girafarig-chan

Personally I think it look very realistic, although it would look better spelt "Aruseus". Other than that, if I was to rate it from 1 to 10, I would say 11/10. Wel done.

the legend master

you make an odd looking pokemon look good.