• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arseus Card!!!

Whitelucario

Master trainer
Really , good ! 1000/10
well i think there should be 300 hp instead, I have a blissey card with 130 hp;006;

Whitelucario

Master trainer
Really , good ! 1000/10
well i think there should be 300 hp instead, I have a blissey card with 130 hp;006;

Whitelucario

Master trainer
lol

Really , good ! 1000/10

Shinin

Minimalist
Really , good ! 1000/10

300 is ridiculous. Blissey has a ton of HP in the games, so it has a lot in the TCG, too.

qwerty2263

The Hat > You.
I LOVE that picture. It's so graceful.

Darkside

look a portkey!
pure awe is what emenates from this card
*/10

*=infinity

nubinator

Banned
thats.... beautiful :O

mekky_9892

Not only looks good but it also looks professional. It must have been hard to make the art seeing as the only picture of it is the sprite.

So that's what Arceus's face looks like...

The Reaver

Flying monkeys rule.
I found a few errors (others may have found them but I am too lazy to read through all of the posts).

1. Yes, as many have mentioned, it does not need to be a Delta Species.

2. It looks like a 3rd gen card.

3. "Arceus" is spelled incorrectly.

4. The text on the outside of the picture isn't usually that shiny (I don't think?).

5. The colorless symbol isn't usually displayed on the battle text of the card.

6. Does Arceus really only have one eye and does it really look like that? Even if that is true, it freaks me out and it makes it not look like a Pokemon.

7. Yeah, the Poke-Power should be a Poke-Body.

Now for my praise.

1. With the exception of the eye, the art is extremely beautiful.

2. Good job with the balance of attacks, Poke-Power, and HP.

Final Score: It should be 4/10, but just because of the art, I'm giving it a 7/10.

Cipher 2008

1. Yes, as many have mentioned, it does not need to be a Delta Species. Correct.

2. It looks like a 3rd gen card. Can't be helped if fourth-gen blanks weren't available.

3. "Arceus" is spelled incorrectly. Official name hadn't been announced at the time.

4. The text on the outside of the picture isn't usually that shiny (I don't think?). Yes, it is, on reverse holo rares.

5. The colorless symbol isn't usually displayed on the battle text of the card. True.

6. Does Arceus really only have one eye and does it really look like that? Even if that is true, it freaks me out and it makes it not look like a Pokemon. Artist's impression.

7. Yeah, the Poke-Power should be a Poke-Body. No, the Poké-Power should be a Poké-Power.

My comments in bold.

The Reaver

Flying monkeys rule.
Hmm... Didn't look at the post dates. Plus, I don't even play the TCG. About the eye thing and the artist's impression, I didn't mean to offend anyone, just making an observation.

T.U.T.

King of Cheesepuffs
I want that card for my collection. It fits into any deck wonderfully. It's Balanced, Awesome, and has the best picture EVER! It shouldn't be a Delta, though....

9/10.

Last edited:

Wailmer_Lover

Wailmer Trainer
holly muffins batman! that's amazing art!

Torterra-417

Worship the willow!
pure awe is what emenates from this card
*/10

*=infinity

Actually, ?=infinity.

On-topic, I love the picture! So... perfect... wow... :D

EDIT: The symbol for infinity doesn't seem to work on the forums.
You get it (only on a Mac computer) by holding Option, and pressing the 5/% key.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I love this, it's very convincing, 10/10

bassface

bassface OWNZZ
I love it. I don't see anything wrong with it. You are an awesome fake card maker. I didn't like the backround with all the types of TCG Pokemon cards. but other than that 11/10