• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Art from a Musical Combusken

anastasiar

Time Gear Thief
Art from a Musical Combusken
Hello there, Serebii members! I'm Anastasia or MusicalCombusken. I felt like posting a little gallery here of some recent art I've made.

I do have some rules I'd like to point out in the gallery:
  • Don't steal, edit, copy, crop, repost my work, please.
  • I do make fan art of other things than Pokemon. Please don't judge the artwork because it's form another fandom or something. If you're going to be judging anything, it should just be the art piece itself.
  • Constructive critiques are welcomed - but I'm asking for CONSTRUCTIVE CRITS. CON.STRUC.TIVE.
  • I do not draw for free (as in, I don't do requests). I do make commissions, but if you are interested in commissioning me, lets discuss it over deviantart, not here.
  • I'll just point this out before someone asks - I like to make digital artwork on Paint Tool SAI. I use to make art on GIMP, but Sai is much better, imo.

I'll be linking the thumbnails back to the pictures on dA in case anyone who has a dA account can fav on them or comment, ect.
    Gallery
    Click on the thumbnails to see the full, detailed image!
    (A request.)

(Not fan art)
    I'm not exactly sure how often I'l be updating here, but if you watch me on dA, I update a lot. xD So, comment! I'd love to see what you guys think of my artwork!

iPokemon

Moonlight
Those are all amazing! I especially like the Roselia and Breloom drawings.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
You make me jealous with that kind of artwork. I like your style, you do a great job of depicting Pokemon in a new perspective with great background to go along with it.

vedil

I do liek mudkipz.
Amazing work, but I can't resist not to say one thing - your style is very similiar to that of PurpleKecleon. The coloring is nearly the same.

anastasiar

Time Gear Thief
Thanks, everyone for the comments! And to vedil, thanks so much for that compliment! PK is one of my favorite artists, and I've loved her work for years. So, it means a lot to even be compared to her style. XD
Pretty much a cover for a comic I'm making over on deviatntART called "Team Diamond and Pearl". The main character (the torchic) is named Torey, and I gave her a new design as well in this cover. Her old design had no use of a bandanna and a colored scar. ^..^;;​

anastasiar

Time Gear Thief
Kind of a speedpaint, but it took longer than I wanted it to be. Maybe three hours? Not very fast, but I'm working on speedpaints. =P So, here's a shiny Gorebyss!

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Seriously three hours? Wow something like that would probably take me days... That's really impressive. What program do you use for your speed painting? I do a little digital painting myself but I'm not really good unfortunately.