1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Art Lovers...what is your favorite medium?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Acerola, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Acerola

Acerola ::A Smitten Kitten With One Mitten::

Hello!
    As the title says, what is your favorite medium when creating art?
    And what kind of art do you love to make?

Personally I've always loved art, so I like all kinds of medium.

I tend to use:
    • Pencil
    • Fine Liners
    • Markers (very rarely)
    • Yarn! (I just started getting into crocheting today hahaha)
    • Pencil Crayons~
    I tend to sketch anime OC's and create backstories for them...which I want to use for role-playing one day, but I've never done it before.

I used to also make plushies, but I got rid of all my fabric, and am now into trying to make amigurumi instead.

ashblue likes this.
  2. I tend to stick to traditional art, using a sketching pencil for sketches, an XS artist pen for finelining, and a set of colouring pencils for colouring. I do make little digital things from time to time on my iPad, although they’re not nearly as good quality as my traditional stuff. It’s actually kinda funny - when I started taking art a little more seriously, I thought I’d be strongest when it came to digital, but I spent so much time with a sketchbook that I just kinda... learned.

I do also make Pom Poms from time to time! Usually they’re just random, but I have also made the odd themed Pom Pom set because I’m the ultimate nerd.

ashblue likes this.
  3. Tealeaffs

Tealeaffs ヒマワリ

I do a fair bit of art commissions in my spare time, but they're all mostly traditional, so like oil, watercolours, pencils, and markers and finer liners from time-to-time. Have been meaning to get into traditional at some point but have never found the time haha.

ashblue likes this.
  4. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Korrina in her little white dress :) <3~

I like crayons^^ They're cute and kiddy.

5. Acerola

Acerola ::A Smitten Kitten With One Mitten::

Crayons are great :3
    I love them too haha
    Unfortunately, I got rid of all of mine :c

Did you see the new Crayola makeup they launched?
    I kinda want them, just because of childhood memories :p

6. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

I like stuff like pens, markers, and crayons. I also like paper and envelopes.