• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Articuno drawing/sketch

The original pose was by slifertheskydragon at DA. Well I finished this, on my second attempt, at like 3am-ish and I am soooo damn tired but whatever

I messed up the shading a bit, and the feathers look aukward(sp) I think lol but take a look

http://themexicansmeargle.deviantart.com/art/Articuno-98925201

click 2 enlarge

and I enjoy honest criticisim however you spell that, god I want some hot cheetos with cheesse right now...pardon my spelling people, I'm SLEEPY

Ubermac

Shiny Hunter
holy peep! nice! I wish I could draw that :eek: I know you like honest criticisim but I can't think of anything O_O teach me how to draw that? :p

holy peep! nice! I wish I could draw that :eek: I know you like honest criticisim but I can't think of anything O_O teach me how to draw that? :p

lol, I see plenty wrong but I like others to point it out (makes me try harder) Hmmm, if you're serious about drawing, look up basic concepts on the internet, and those little how to draw guides lol heck I learned by... copying tun tun tun!

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Looks fantastic! My drawings look pretty bad when I'm sleepy, the real test is to see if you still like your drawing when you wake up in the morning. This picture is great, interesting pose, but it works.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
It looks great! Congratulations!

cascade88

< go ask alice >
oooo

I really love it. I think you did an awesome job : )
Seriously.

df006

There are some problems with the head... you could have smudged the background or added strokes to make the whole thing more impactive. But anyway, good work.