• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Articuno Move Sets

Dude7

Okey These Two Move Sets Should Be Good On My Articuno
What Do You Think Is Better

Steel Wing
Water Pulse
Mist
Ice Beam

Ice Beam
Steel Wing
Mind Reader
Sheer Cold

YoYie

I you bet
the second set is kinda well known on articuno, mind readaer-sheer cold, but dont use it competetively, because everyone will hate you. really, i mean it.

other than that, the first set looks rather poor. except for ice beam, the moves aren't very impressive. but then again, articuno doesnt learn that good moves...

the second set looks better, but like i said, dont use it competetively.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
I would choose the second one

Dude7

I Made Up The Second Move Set ....
So Every One Will Hate Me If I Used Mind Reader + Sheer Cold
Big Deal
I Like To Win

The First One Is Actually From The Anime .. ( When Charizard Battled Articuno )

YoYie

I you bet
well, never use anime sets T_T. they aren't really made to use in the games... more to look nice...

also: a thing i forgot to say last time: dont use steelwing & ice beam. steel wing is physical and ice beam is special, so that's not much of a combination. if this is ingame, it's less of a problem, but ingame no-one will complain about mindreader-sheercold

agility would seem like a nice replacement for steelwing, otherwise water pulse is pretty much the only special move to use on articuno that's not ice beam or blizzard, so you can use water pulse, although it's a poor move. agility is better in my opinion

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
i love articuno, its great, looks cool (pun) and the 2nd set is really well known. i would use it competitively if articuno wasn't 4x weak to rock

blastoise3

Elite Trainer
The second moveset is well known but pretty effective. Gud luck using it on ur first turn and hope not getting beaten up by a rock type out there. As for me, I would prefer;

Ice Beam
Double Team
Blizzard
Fly

VENGEANCE SPAWN

Shiny Hunter
Tailwind is a pretty effective move for wi-fi battles. It raises the speed of all party pokemon for 3 turns. Sheer Cold is just awsome it gives me one hit ko's all the time.

Dude7

The second moveset is well known but pretty effective. Gud luck using it on ur first turn and hope not getting beaten up by a rock type out there. As for me, I would prefer;

Ice Beam
Double Team
Blizzard
Fly

The First One Has Water Pulse
Which Is Super Effective On Rock Types
So I Can Kill Those Rock Types
It Also Has Steel Wing Which Is Super Effective On Rock Types
And Besides
You Know About Switching Right

Last edited: