• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Artist Corner v.3 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Wow, your art is amazing! It's fine, I'll keep improving and maybe I'll catch up to you one day!

I like the one with the pink background just a tiny bit more. I couldn't tell you why, it's more of a subconscious thing really xD

Thank you and I hope you do catch up and go beyond :D

those banners are pretty good archangel armada :3 I think the pink does look a tad bit better but blue can work you just need to blend it a certain way to make it look good. I am not sure but does gimp run gradients? I tend to use the gradient tool to blend a few colors together for example with blue and red which makes purple which is a decent choice color for fairy type pokemon renders. I actually use that as a more fairy type look for a backgrounds for fairy pokemon or characters. I sometime use that type of background color for a sky look as well as you can see with sweet may's banner. I just noticed your banner backgrounds are solid straight one color which you could use a tiny bit more of a gradient background but that is just me and my opinion :p

Oh yeah I forgot about gradients <.> Maybe that's why they felt flat when done. But yeah GIMP does have gradients, I just need to find them again.
Surprisingly, seeing my old banners I d see that my backgrounds aren't my forte <_> I actually associate the Pink with Fairy instead of Purple for some reason. *^*

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oh yeah I forgot about gradients <.> Maybe that's why they felt flat when done. But yeah GIMP does have gradients, I just need to find them again.
Surprisingly, seeing my old banners I d see that my backgrounds aren't my forte <_> I actually associate the Pink with Fairy instead of Purple for some reason. *^*

yep gradients do help ^_^ and no worries most people do associate pink with fairies that is pretty natural but purple and blue do work just have to work it out to make it look good :p I use to draw fairies alot back when I drew alot which my colors were mostly pink,blue,and purple where my colors with color pencil drawings.

Status
Not open for further replies.