• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Artpad paintings (post your own here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFreak

Insert Title Here
I found this cool site on some thread,Art Pad. It's pretty cool. But on the threads with this, they're only displaying their own work. This is for anyone to post what they made there. Don't worry about it being good or bad, just post it. Here's how (since I had trouble with it) - make a painting, and choose "save and send". Under "Friend's email", you'll see something that says "To just get a link, click here". Simple (yes, I was an idiot). Well, start painting.

An awful example by me

superjolteon

TEH-MEH!!!
LOL! Cool! Yes it may not look realistic but you can still tell who it is and "itsa me, MARIO!!" Well I did this yesterday and some members here have seen it but I might as well post it again: http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ik3aru10itpw

Also a Nintendo character. :D

superjolteon

TEH-MEH!!!
Very sketchy! I like! Is it sposed to be you by any chance? Cos if it is you look gorgeous! :D

A

AKEBOSHI

superjolteon said:
Very sketchy! I like! Is it sposed to be you by any chance? Cos if it is you look gorgeous! :D

Ah, thanks =D

Neah, that was Edward Elric from FMA really, but thanks :)

superjolteon

TEH-MEH!!!
Kidodi-sempai said:
Ah, thanks =D

Neah, that was Edward Elric from FMA really, but thanks :)

*gulp* a boy? ok i didnt know that! Not to be insulting of course! So what is FMA?

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
FMA: short for Fullmetal Alchemist.

Anyway, that site is fun!

And those pictures are good too. Mario, Link and Ed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.