• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Artpad paintings (post your own here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fleabitten

http://artpad.art.com/?imktft19owo I wanted to join the Umbreon parade ;;>.> Wanted it to look like he was wanting to play (like a puppy! ^_^) but it looks more like he's growling at something.

... never was good at computer art >< ;197;

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shadow Alchemist

ok This is mine it was kind of hard for me because i used a mouse and i really want to draw bedder if anyone could give me lessons.

That is a dead link. you want to click save and send then click the red "here" on the middle right side of the screene and then copy the link and paste it.

S

Shadow Alchemist

OK sorry i will make a new one and post it in the same post were the dead link was,sorry.

Sägwä Säräm

Maniacal Gremlin

Tip The Waitress

Nooo! I'm too young!
lol whats kr33pv about it?

and i got another one!
gallery

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Status