• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arts and Sprites Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanPi

Write on
aaah lovely
thanks so much
EDIT: Avatar Request
Size (must be square): small enough for an avatar on here
Image(s): oneor twoof these
Overall Colors: purple/light pink/ white
Text (optional): no text
Text Color (optional): no text
Font (optional): no text
Other Comments:make it look magical and pretty, and also sparkles maybe
Done!
DauGn47.png

All spots open!

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
Size (must be square): 100x100
Image(s): Jumpluff
Overall Colors: light blue/whites
Text Color (optional): n/a
Font (optional): n/a
Other Comments: That example you have in your shopfront, with the flying gym leader. I love the background on that. Would it be possible to do something similar? Thank you.

AmericanPi

Write on
Size (must be square): 100x100
Image(s): Jumpluff
Overall Colors: light blue/whites
Text Color (optional): n/a
Font (optional): n/a
Other Comments: That example you have in your shopfront, with the flying gym leader. I love the background on that. Would it be possible to do something similar? Thank you.
Accepted!

2 spots open!

EDIT: Finished request.
DdbIQIe.png

All spots open!

Last edited:
TCG-Style Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width x Height): same as Kawaiiconcept's, signature size.
Image(s) (3-6): this, this, this, this and this in that order from left to right.
Should the images be together or apart?: together.
Text: have this for text instead of actually writing it, put it in the bottom right corner very small, maybe length 100 and whatever that makes the width?
Text Color: N/A, read above.
Font: N/A, read above.
Other Comments: can the background for each character be a pastel version of their coinciding colour except for the last one, which would be very light grey? So in order from left to right - pastel red, pastel blue, pastel green, pastel yellow, light grey. Also, could you add the effect you put for Riley in my current banner for each character's background? I just think it looks quite nice.

I hope I did this right and that it's not too much to ask!

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I'd like to make a request :3

Extracted Signature Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): ABout the same size as the example in your op.
Image(s) (up to four): Silvally, Tapu Fini and Zygarde 10%, if possible
Overall Colors: Your pick
Text: Leaders and Elite Four
Text Color: Your pick
Font (from www.dafont.com): Your pick
Type of Effects: Something that pops. If possible use a water effect for Fini, Ground for Zygarde and.....something for Silvally xD
Other Comments: Be creative, won't be picky xD Thanks!

AmericanPi

Write on
TCG-Style Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width x Height): same as Kawaiiconcept's, signature size.
Image(s) (3-6): this, this, this, this and this in that order from left to right.
Should the images be together or apart?: together.
Text: have this for text instead of actually writing it, put it in the bottom right corner very small, maybe length 100 and whatever that makes the width?
Text Color: N/A, read above.
Font: N/A, read above.
Other Comments: can the background for each character be a pastel version of their coinciding colour except for the last one, which would be very light grey? So in order from left to right - pastel red, pastel blue, pastel green, pastel yellow, light grey. Also, could you add the effect you put for Riley in my current banner for each character's background? I just think it looks quite nice.

I hope I did this right and that it's not too much to ask!
Accepted.

I'd like to make a request :3

Extracted Signature Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): ABout the same size as the example in your op.
Image(s) (up to four): Silvally, Tapu Fini and Zygarde 10%, if possible
Overall Colors: Your pick
Text: Leaders and Elite Four
Text Color: Your pick
Font (from www.dafont.com): Your pick
Type of Effects: Something that pops. If possible use a water effect for Fini, Ground for Zygarde and.....something for Silvally xD
Other Comments: Be creative, won't be picky xD Thanks!
Accepted.

1 spot open!

EDIT: Finished requests.

Nerdy McNerdface
I made two versions, one with the logo on the side as you requested and one with the logo bigger and in the middle. I think the second version looks better but you can pick which one you like better.
RrvGnHL.png

QPKrpvy.png

dragontamer44722
I really don't like how this one turned out. The colors don't work well together IMO. I was thinking about doing rainbow effects, but you didn't request them so I didn't. Let me know if you want the rainbow effects anyways.
ITwVwDT.png

All spots open!

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Accepted.

Accepted.

1 spot open!

Nerdy McNerdface
I made two versions, one with the logo on the side as you requested and one with the logo bigger and in the middle. I think the second version looks better but you can pick which one you like better.
RrvGnHL.png

QPKrpvy.png

dragontamer44722
I really don't like how this one turned out. The colors don't work well together IMO. I was thinking about doing rainbow effects, but you didn't request them so I didn't. Let me know if you want the rainbow effects anyways.
ITwVwDT.png

All spots open!

Yaaaaay thank you its awesome :D

Accepted.

Accepted.

1 spot open!

Nerdy McNerdface
RrvGnHL.png

QPKrpvy.png

dragontamer44722
ITwVwDT.png

All spots open!

It looks amazing! Thanks so much.

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
Simple Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): Signature Size, I dunno man.
Background Image: N/A
Foreground image(s): N/A
Overall Colors: Pinks, Whites, Cute Colours
Text: Hydrangea
Text Color: A darker pink
Font (from www.dafont.com): Moon Flower
Pop-out (specific images and/or text, or no pop-out): http://archives.bulbagarden.net/med...AS_Contest_art.png/800px-ORAS_Contest_art.png okay so like specifically the pop star Pikachu if possible. If not, this can be a foreground image instead of a pop out.
Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): Again, whatever you're able to work with.
Other Comments: Thanks in advance!

AmericanPi

Write on
Simple Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): Signature Size, I dunno man.
Overall Colors: Pinks, Whites, Cute Colours
Text: Hydrangea
Text Color: A darker pink
Font (from www.dafont.com): Moon Flower
Pop-out (specific images and/or text, or no pop-out): http://archives.bulbagarden.net/med...AS_Contest_art.png/800px-ORAS_Contest_art.png okay so like specifically the pop star Pikachu if possible. If not, this can be a foreground image instead of a pop out.
Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): Again, whatever you're able to work with.
Other Comments: Thanks in advance!
Accepted.

2 spots open!

Ngk0LBI.png

It was a little tricky to extract Pop Star Pikachu from the bigger image. Let me know if you want any changes.

All spots open!

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Hi!

Simple Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): Signature size even though I'm using it in the OP of a game I'm recreating. .__.
Overall Colors: Green works!
Text: Apples to Apples V.5
Text Color: Yellow
Font (from www.dafont.com): Jelly Crazies
Pop-out (specific images and/or text, or no pop-out): Sugimori Bounsweet and Archen
Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): What you can work with!
Other Comments: Thank you!

Hopefully I did everything right. .__.

AmericanPi

Write on
Hi!

Simple Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): Signature size even though I'm using it in the OP of a game I'm recreating. .__.
Overall Colors: Green works!
Text: Apples to Apples V.5
Text Color: Yellow
Font (from www.dafont.com): Jelly Crazies
Pop-out (specific images and/or text, or no pop-out): Sugimori Bounsweet and Archen
Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): What you can work with!
Other Comments: Thank you!

Hopefully I did everything right. .__.
Accepted, you're a-ok!

2 spots open!

oJFXygz.png

All spots open!

Last edited:

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Size (must be square): 200x200
Image(s): This one
Overall Colors: I'd like to keep it the same as it is in the pic
Text (optional): Lotus's Carebear
Text Color (optional): Pink and Orange
Font (optional): Hazel Grace
Other Comments: I would like Lotus's to be in pink and Carebear in orange, also may I have a link for it because im going to use it on a site that requires it to be uploaded. hence the the link because I am gonna download it to my mobile and upload it to the site. I hope it is not to hard, thank you in advance. Also if the text can be on the bottom please.

Last edited:

AmericanPi

Write on
Size (must be square): 200x200
Image(s): This one
Overall Colors: I'd like to keep it the same as it is in the pic
Text (optional): Lotus's Carebear
Text Color (optional): Pink and Orange
Font (optional): Hazel Grace
Other Comments: I would like Lotus's to be in pink and Carebear in orange, also may I have a link for it because im going to use it on a site that requires it to be uploaded. hence the the link because I am gonna download it to my mobile and upload it to the site. I hope it is not to hard, thank you in advance. Also if the text can be on the bottom please.
Done!

http://i.imgur.com/IKFz08x.png
IKFz08x.png

Status
Not open for further replies.