• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arts and Sprites Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Simple Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): regular!
Background Image: somethin fittin
Foreground image(s):
794-Buzzwole.png
Overall Colors: well i think Red and colors very close to it is pretty much the only color Buzzwoles hues allow
Text: VO CHAMPIONS TOUR
Text Color: Dark red? Maybe black
Font (from www.dafont.com): all your choice!
Pop-out (specific images and/or text, or no pop-out):
Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): regular, i suppose
Other Comments: Dont ask for pop outs too often, but I figure Buzzwoles pose is asking for his/her body to be shown! Thanks if you accept, and thanks for all your work in general ^^;

AmericanPi

Write on
Simple Banner Request
Background Image: somethin fittin
Foreground image(s):
794-Buzzwole.png
Overall Colors: well i think Red and colors very close to it is pretty much the only color Buzzwoles hues allow
Text: VO CHAMPIONS TOUR
Text Color: Dark red? Maybe black
Font (from www.dafont.com): all your choice!
Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): regular, i suppose
Other Comments: Dont ask for pop outs too often, but I figure Buzzwoles pose is asking for his/her body to be shown! Thanks if you accept, and thanks for all your work in general ^^;
Accepted!

2 spots open!

EDIT: Finished request.
H1dIQcO.png

I took some creative liberties with this, so I hope you like it. Let me know if you want any changes.

All 3 spots open!

Last edited:

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
Broken Banner Request
Overall dimensions: As big as the your OP banner is you can
Background Image:http://s1.thingpic.com/images/cm/Wnoo5X2yaakVBBnAqsRfzx7R.jpeg
Foreground Image(s) (up to four): Unown R, Unown N, and Unown G (in that order please)
Pop-out (images, text, or none): none
Banner dimensions (if a pop-out is requested):
Overall Colors: whatever you think would look best
Text: Unown League
Text Color: the shade of blue that unown's shiny form is
Font (from www.dafont.com): http://www.dafont.com/annon.font
Other Comments:

AmericanPi

Write on
Broken Banner Request
Overall dimensions: As big as the your OP banner is you can
Background Image:http://s1.thingpic.com/images/cm/Wnoo5X2yaakVBBnAqsRfzx7R.jpeg
Foreground Image(s) (up to four): Unown R, Unown N, and Unown G (in that order please)
Pop-out (images, text, or none): none
Banner dimensions (if a pop-out is requested):
Overall Colors: whatever you think would look best
Text: Unown League
Text Color: the shade of blue that unown's shiny form is
Font (from www.dafont.com): http://www.dafont.com/annon.font
Other Comments:
Accepted.

2 spots open!

4gZXgUB.png

All 3 spots open!

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Simple Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): REGULAR REGULAR
Background Image: I imagine it'd be a purple forest type background, see, im havin a bit of trouble decidin myself. If a purple forest seems a bit tacky, perhaps just some purple sorta terrain would be nice.
Foreground image(s):
250px-048Venonat.png
Overall Colors: PURPLE
Text: Veneno Oscuridad
Text Color: A different hue of purple, lighter or darker depends on how the surroundings look
Font (from www.dafont.com): https://www.dafont.com/barbaric2.font?text=Veneno+Oscuridad
Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): REGULAR??
Other Comments:! The font is fuzzy like Venonat. But yes, this is a banner representing my clan. Don't feel rushed, if you can, I implore you to take your time! I think i'll be sorta picky about this one since its about our clan, so please don't feel overwhelmed if I bring somethin back to you on it. I have a lot of different ideas, but seeing it be put together once'll give me a better idea as to how I might really want it to look. >.<

Thank u if u accept!

AmericanPi

Write on
Simple Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): REGULAR REGULAR
Background Image: I imagine it'd be a purple forest type background, see, im havin a bit of trouble decidin myself. If a purple forest seems a bit tacky, perhaps just some purple sorta terrain would be nice.
Foreground image(s):
250px-048Venonat.png
Overall Colors: PURPLE
Text: Veneno Oscuridad
Text Color: A different hue of purple, lighter or darker depends on how the surroundings look
Font (from www.dafont.com): https://www.dafont.com/barbaric2.font?text=Veneno+Oscuridad
Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): REGULAR??
Other Comments:! The font is fuzzy like Venonat. But yes, this is a banner representing my clan. Don't feel rushed, if you can, I implore you to take your time! I think i'll be sorta picky about this one since its about our clan, so please don't feel overwhelmed if I bring somethin back to you on it. I have a lot of different ideas, but seeing it be put together once'll give me a better idea as to how I might really want it to look. >.<

Thank u if u accept!
Accepted.

2 spots open!

Cm7batZ.png

All 3 spots open!

Last edited:

Firebrand

Indomitable
Hi Pi, I'd like to make a request!

Extracted Signature Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): Roughly the size of the one I have now, perhaps a little smaller?
Image(s) (up to four): Is it possible to just take the card art from this card? That would be great!
Overall Colors: Red and white, black if necessary
Text: The Amazing Hawlucha Man
Text Color: As above, black, white or red, whichever fits best
Font (from www.dafont.com): I think this one would look good
Type of Effects:
Other Comments: I really like the banner you made for the contest, so anything resembling that will be great!

AmericanPi

Write on
Hi Pi, I'd like to make a request!

Extracted Signature Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): Roughly the size of the one I have now, perhaps a little smaller?
Image(s) (up to four): Is it possible to just take the card art from this card? That would be great!
Overall Colors: Red and white, black if necessary
Text: The Amazing Hawlucha Man
Text Color: As above, black, white or red, whichever fits best
Font (from www.dafont.com): I think this one would look good
Type of Effects:
Other Comments: I really like the banner you made for the contest, so anything resembling that will be great!
Accepted!

1 spot open
due to MetalSonic requesting an edit.

EDIT: Finished requests.

MetalSonic
mC2OJXU.png

It DOES look better with a pop-out. ;)

Firebrand
RDVT6uY.png

I had a lot of fun with this. Hope you enjoy. :)

All 3 spots open!

Last edited:
Simple Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): same as the first example in the first post.
Background Image: This
Foreground image(s): This, this and this, with the first preferably on the right of the banner and the latter two just to the right of the popout image
Overall Colors: whatever you think is appropriate, although maybe a darker colour would work due to the T rating on the fic this is for
Text: The Back Alleys of Ecruteak
Text Color: whatever you think is appropriate
Font (from www.dafont.com): again, whatever you think is appropriate
Pop-out (specific images and/or text, or no pop-out): This, preferably on the left side
Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): same as first example in first post, minus the text outside of the banner.
Other Comments: sorry if my descriptions of the dimensions aren't that great, I have no idea what most of it means so I just use the first post as a reference. Also sorry if my layout ideas aren't that great, if you think they're not that great then you can tweak them a little!

AmericanPi

Write on
Simple Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): same as the first example in the first post.
Background Image: This
Foreground image(s): This, this and this, with the first preferably on the right of the banner and the latter two just to the right of the popout image
Overall Colors: whatever you think is appropriate, although maybe a darker colour would work due to the T rating on the fic this is for
Text: The Back Alleys of Ecruteak
Text Color: whatever you think is appropriate
Font (from www.dafont.com): again, whatever you think is appropriate
Pop-out (specific images and/or text, or no pop-out): This, preferably on the left side
Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): same as first example in first post, minus the text outside of the banner.
Other Comments: sorry if my descriptions of the dimensions aren't that great, I have no idea what most of it means so I just use the first post as a reference. Also sorry if my layout ideas aren't that great, if you think they're not that great then you can tweak them a little!
Accepted!

2 spots open!

1tiQQfT.png

2 spots open due to MetalSonic asking for an edit.

Last edited:
Accepted!

2 spots open!

1tiQQfT.png

2 spots open due to MetalSonic asking for an edit.

Omg it's amazing! Thank you so much!

AmericanPi

Write on
Omg it's amazing! Thank you so much!
No problem. ^^

Announcement: Unfortunately I no longer have as much time to make graphics as I used to, so I've removed all animated graphics from my list of offerings due to the amount of time it takes to make them. I just don't have the time to make animated graphics anymore, but don't worry, I'll still gladly take non-animated graphic requests. Shop rules have been updated to reflect this change. If you want an animated graphic, I'd suggest requesting one in another art shop, or keeping an eye out on my Tumblr for further updates.

All spots open!

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
Hi AmericanPi. Now the pokemon sun and moon are almost here I eould like to change my signature once again. I wonder if you could make me a banner with the team members I'm planning on using...

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Simple Banner Request
Background Image: your design
Foreground image(s):
442-Spiritomb.png
Overall Colors: fitting
Text: spokky challenge
Text Color: green
Font (from www.dafont.com): fittin
Pop-out (specific images and/or text, or no pop-out): no popout! but do focus on spiritombs face a bit, if you get what i mean, like, the text to the right and spiritomb to the left as the designs for this banner are usually!
Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): REGULAR
Other Comments: thanks so much for your help! uhm sorry, if its confusin

AmericanPi

Write on
Simple Banner Request
Background Image: your design
Foreground image(s):
442-Spiritomb.png
Overall Colors: fitting
Text: spokky challenge
Text Color: green
Font (from www.dafont.com): fittin
Pop-out (specific images and/or text, or no pop-out): no popout! but do focus on spiritombs face a bit, if you get what i mean, like, the text to the right and spiritomb to the left as the designs for this banner are usually!
Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): REGULAR
Other Comments: thanks so much for your help! uhm sorry, if its confusin
Accepted.

2 spots open!

6GTkTTR.png

All 3 spots open!

EDIT 2: Arts and Sprites Forever will be CLOSED for NaNoWriMo 2017! I will re-open on December 1st, 2017.

EDIT 3: Unfortunately, things have gotten pretty bad at home so I'm going to have to dedicate more time to real-life commitments from now on. What this means is that Arts and Sprites Forever is now closed. I will PM a mod to officially close up shop. It's been a great two years making graphics, but I don't have the time to do it anymore. Thanks for understanding everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.