1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Arts and Sprites Forever

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by AmericanPi, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t0pcAt

t0pcAt New Member

I love it! Thank you!

2. MetalSonic

MetalSonic Orderan' Defendan'

Simple Banner Request
    Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): regular!
    Background Image: somethin fittin
    Foreground image(s):
    [​IMG]
    Overall Colors: well i think Red and colors very close to it is pretty much the only color Buzzwoles hues allow
    Text: VO CHAMPIONS TOUR
    Text Color: Dark red? Maybe black
    Font (from www.dafont.com): all your choice!
    Pop-out (specific images and/or text, or no pop-out):
    Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): regular, i suppose
    Other Comments: Dont ask for pop outs too often, but I figure Buzzwoles pose is asking for his/her body to be shown! Thanks if you accept, and thanks for all your work in general ^^;

3. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Accepted!

2 spots open!

EDIT: Finished request.
    [​IMG]
    I took some creative liberties with this, so I hope you like it. Let me know if you want any changes.

All 3 spots open!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  4. juffate

juffate Not-So Normal Type

Broken Banner Request
    Overall dimensions: As big as the your OP banner is you can
    Background Image:http://s1.thingpic.com/images/cm/Wnoo5X2yaakVBBnAqsRfzx7R.jpeg
    Foreground Image(s) (up to four): Unown R, Unown N, and Unown G (in that order please)
    Pop-out (images, text, or none): none
    Banner dimensions (if a pop-out is requested):
    Overall Colors: whatever you think would look best
    Text: Unown League
    Text Color: the shade of blue that unown's shiny form is
    Font (from www.dafont.com): http://www.dafont.com/annon.font
    Other Comments:

5. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Accepted.

2 spots open!

[​IMG]

All 3 spots open!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  6. MetalSonic

Simple Banner Request
    Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): REGULAR REGULAR
    Background Image: I imagine it'd be a purple forest type background, see, im havin a bit of trouble decidin myself. If a purple forest seems a bit tacky, perhaps just some purple sorta terrain would be nice.
    Foreground image(s):
    [​IMG]
    Overall Colors: PURPLE
    Text: Veneno Oscuridad
    Text Color: A different hue of purple, lighter or darker depends on how the surroundings look
    Font (from www.dafont.com): https://www.dafont.com/barbaric2.font?text=Veneno+Oscuridad
    Pop-out (specific images and/or text, or no pop-out):
    Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): REGULAR??
    Other Comments:! The font is fuzzy like Venonat. But yes, this is a banner representing my clan. Don't feel rushed, if you can, I implore you to take your time! I think i'll be sorta picky about this one since its about our clan, so please don't feel overwhelmed if I bring somethin back to you on it. I have a lot of different ideas, but seeing it be put together once'll give me a better idea as to how I might really want it to look. >.<

Thank u if u accept!

7. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Accepted.

2 spots open!

[​IMG]

All 3 spots open!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  8. Firebrand

Firebrand Indomitable

Hi Pi, I'd like to make a request!

Extracted Signature Request
    Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): Roughly the size of the one I have now, perhaps a little smaller?
    Image(s) (up to four): Is it possible to just take the card art from this card? That would be great!
    Overall Colors: Red and white, black if necessary
    Text: The Amazing Hawlucha Man
    Text Color: As above, black, white or red, whichever fits best
    Font (from www.dafont.com): I think this one would look good
    Type of Effects:
    Other Comments: I really like the banner you made for the contest, so anything resembling that will be great!

9. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Accepted!

1 spot open
    due to MetalSonic requesting an edit.

EDIT: Finished requests.

MetalSonic
    [​IMG]
    It DOES look better with a pop-out. ;)

Firebrand
    [​IMG]
    I had a lot of fun with this. Hope you enjoy. :)

All 3 spots open!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  10. Simple Banner Request
    Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): same as the first example in the first post.
    Background Image: This
    Foreground image(s): This, this and this, with the first preferably on the right of the banner and the latter two just to the right of the popout image
    Overall Colors: whatever you think is appropriate, although maybe a darker colour would work due to the T rating on the fic this is for
    Text: The Back Alleys of Ecruteak
    Text Color: whatever you think is appropriate
    Font (from www.dafont.com): again, whatever you think is appropriate
    Pop-out (specific images and/or text, or no pop-out): This, preferably on the left side
    Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): same as first example in first post, minus the text outside of the banner.
    Other Comments: sorry if my descriptions of the dimensions aren't that great, I have no idea what most of it means so I just use the first post as a reference. Also sorry if my layout ideas aren't that great, if you think they're not that great then you can tweak them a little!

11. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Accepted!

2 spots open!

[​IMG]

2 spots open due to MetalSonic asking for an edit.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  12. Omg it's amazing! Thank you so much!

13. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

No problem. ^^

Announcement: Unfortunately I no longer have as much time to make graphics as I used to, so I've removed all animated graphics from my list of offerings due to the amount of time it takes to make them. I just don't have the time to make animated graphics anymore, but don't worry, I'll still gladly take non-animated graphic requests. Shop rules have been updated to reflect this change. If you want an animated graphic, I'd suggest requesting one in another art shop, or keeping an eye out on my Tumblr for further updates.

All spots open!

14. Inoshi

Inoshi Though man

Hi AmericanPi. Now the pokemon sun and moon are almost here I eould like to change my signature once again. I wonder if you could make me a banner with the team members I'm planning on using...

15. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Sure! Which Trainer and Pokemon are you looking for?

16. MetalSonic

Simple Banner Request
    Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): regular!
    Background Image: your design
    Foreground image(s):
    [​IMG]
    Overall Colors: fitting
    Text: spokky challenge
    Text Color: green
    Font (from www.dafont.com): fittin
    Pop-out (specific images and/or text, or no pop-out): no popout! but do focus on spiritombs face a bit, if you get what i mean, like, the text to the right and spiritomb to the left as the designs for this banner are usually!
    Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): REGULAR
    Other Comments: thanks so much for your help! uhm sorry, if its confusin

17. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Accepted.

2 spots open!

[​IMG]

All 3 spots open!

EDIT 2: Arts and Sprites Forever will be CLOSED for NaNoWriMo 2017! I will re-open on December 1st, 2017.

EDIT 3: Unfortunately, things have gotten pretty bad at home so I'm going to have to dedicate more time to real-life commitments from now on. What this means is that Arts and Sprites Forever is now closed. I will PM a mod to officially close up shop. It's been a great two years making graphics, but I don't have the time to do it anymore. Thanks for understanding everyone.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.