• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arts and Sprites Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
Accepted. Will this be the last Legends Untold graphic request, by the way?

Yeah. Haha! Like we already discussed via VM, there was a reason for these extra banners, remember? But no worries, this was actually the last one for a huge while. Plus I've got several other artists too who could do the art for me. But I needed similiar banners for each division before I can use one of those banners, like we already talked about. No rush, though.

AmericanPi

Write on
FrozenPhoenix96
FrozenPhoenix96%20science%20banner%20png_zpsykc9eksv.png

Man, this took forever because of all the Rotoms. I'm really pleased with how it turned out, though. :)

DiaRubyTandem

The Fastest Comeback
Simple Userbar
Size (Small or Large): Large
Background Image (or Overall Colors if you don't want a background image): Muddy water
Foreground Image(s):
Text: Streaking Comeback
Pop-out (one foreground image, multiple foreground images, or none): Mega Swampert
Other Comments: Thanks

Last edited:

AmericanPi

Write on
Simple Userbar
Size (Small or Large): Large
Background Image (or Overall Colors if you don't want a background image): Muddy water
Foreground Image(s):
Text: Streaking Comeback
Pop-out (one foreground image, multiple foreground images, or none): Mega Swampert
Other Comments: Thanks
Accepted. I'll get to it tomorrow at the latest.

EDIT: Finished request.
DiaRubyTandem%20swampert%20userbar%202%20png_zpsaxfe8k5i.png

EDIT2: I've added animated graphics to the list of services. Please read the rules on how to request them, and I'll be happy to make some for you all. :)

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I'd like to request a banner please.

Simple Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): Well it needs to be small enough to fit in my sig with another userbar in it, so as small as you can make it.
Background Image: I won't be picky.
Foreground image(s):Lugia and Salamence
Overall Colors:Again, wont be picky
Text: Pokegyms E4, Trinity Gym Leader
Text Color: Wont be picky
Font (from www.dafont.com):Dont really care, but different fonts for the different text please
Pop-out (images, text, or none): none
Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested):
Other Comments: Lugia and Salamence don't have to be fully in there, it can just be their heads. I need Pokegyms E4 on the Lugia side and Trinity Gym Leader on the Salamence side. As I said it needs to be small so make it as small as you are able. Do what you can and thank you!

AmericanPi

Write on
I'd like to request a banner please.

Simple Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): Well it needs to be small enough to fit in my sig with another userbar in it, so as small as you can make it.
Background Image: I won't be picky.
Foreground image(s):Lugia and Salamence
Overall Colors:Again, wont be picky
Text: Pokegyms E4, Trinity Gym Leader
Text Color: Wont be picky
Font (from www.dafont.com):Dont really care, but different fonts for the different text please
Pop-out (images, text, or none): none
Other Comments: Lugia and Salamence don't have to be fully in there, it can just be their heads. I need Pokegyms E4 on the Lugia side and Trinity Gym Leader on the Salamence side. As I said it needs to be small so make it as small as you are able. Do what you can and thank you!
Accepted, will probably be done in the next couple of hours.

dragontamer44722%20sky%20banner%20png_zps1aoqgvos.png

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I need a new sig and been busy to get my photoshop back atm and love your banners ^_^

Avatar Image(s) (up to four):Elise,Sakura, and Corrin Female
Overall Colors: pinks,blues,and purples
Text: She's My Sister
Text Color: whatever color looks the best to you
Font (from www.dafont.com): feel what you feel is best
Background Effects (optional): feel free to experiment
Other Comments: Corrin needs to be in the middle since the game has paths and as well can there be one side with cherry blossoms on sakura's side and have roses on elise's side? if not its cool ;)

AmericanPi

Write on
I need a new sig and been busy to get my photoshop back atm and love your banners ^_^

Avatar Image(s) (up to four):Elise,Sakura, and Corrin Female
Overall Colors: pinks,blues,and purples
Text: She's My Sister
Text Color: whatever color looks the best to you
Font (from www.dafont.com): feel what you feel is best
Background Effects (optional): feel free to experiment
Other Comments: Corrin needs to be in the middle since the game has paths and as well can there be one side with cherry blossoms on sakura's side and have roses on elise's side? if not its cool ;)
Accepted. I will get to it tomorrow.

EDIT: Finished request. I hope you like it. :)
FairyWitch%20sister%20banner%20png_zpsytxsnfns.png

Last edited:
Sprite Recolor Request
Sprite: Cacturne
Colors: Dark green -> Light red/orange. Light green stays the same
Other Comments: Basicly a grass/fire cacturne

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Accepted. I will get to it tomorrow.

EDIT: Finished request. I hope you like it. :)
FairyWitch%20sister%20banner%20png_zpsytxsnfns.png

thanks looks great ^_^ I will use this soon I just want to rock out re for a bit then will alternate to this banner ^_^

Simple Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): not really sure tbh, I like the size to be similar to how yours is at the very first image where the braviary is, but can make bigger if need to fit everything
Background Image: something that has every eeveelution with normal eevee as well
Foreground image(s): can u have these somewhere in the image with best quality in the image, have like all the bank balls in the image somehow, love dream friend moon sport heavy lure safari fast level pokeballs
Overall Colors: anything that works best and can see the text
Text: can it say Charizard's Bank Ball Pokemon
Text Color: anything
Font (from www.dafont.com): anything
Pop-out (images, text, or none):
Other Comments: I am new to requesting any image and hopefully I filled out everything that needs to plz let me know if any mistake

AmericanPi

Write on
Simple Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): not really sure tbh, I like the size to be similar to how yours is at the very first image where the braviary is, but can make bigger if need to fit everything
Background Image: something that has every eeveelution with normal eevee as well
Foreground image(s): can u have these somewhere in the image with best quality in the image, have like all the bank balls in the image somehow, love dream friend moon sport heavy lure safari fast level pokeballs
Overall Colors: anything that works best and can see the text
Text: can it say Charizard's Bank Ball Pokemon
Text Color: anything
Font (from www.dafont.com): anything
Other Comments: I am new to requesting any image and hopefully I filled out everything that needs to plz let me know if any mistake
Accepted. It may take a while though, because this is a pretty complicated request.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Simple Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): just the usual banner size
Background Image: http://7-themes.com/data_images/out/43/6916894-green-lime-background.jpg
Foreground image(s):http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah301/4greatleader/shiny scizor_zpsvrkjvreh.png
Overall Colors: limey
Text: Veneno Oscuridad TOUR TIME
Text Color: white or black
Font (from www.dafont.com): anythin bold
Other Comments: Thought i'd have a bit of fun with it and really play on Scizors shiny lime-like scheme. Don't usually stray from proper banner suggestions, but thought this would stand out more for the person im makin it for. If you'd like, you may use a different lime background of your choice. Somethin made yourself or anythin, really, so long as it compliments the colors. Id like for the scizor to be slightly cut off, with a close up on its upper half coming in from maybe the bottom right of the banner. Sorry if its a lil hard to understand, but thank you if you accept!

AmericanPi

Write on
Simple Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): just the usual banner size
Background Image: http://7-themes.com/data_images/out/43/6916894-green-lime-background.jpg
Foreground image(s):http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah301/4greatleader/shiny scizor_zpsvrkjvreh.png
Overall Colors: limey
Text: Veneno Oscuridad TOUR TIME
Text Color: white or black
Font (from www.dafont.com): anythin bold
Other Comments: Thought i'd have a bit of fun with it and really play on Scizors shiny lime-like scheme. Don't usually stray from proper banner suggestions, but thought this would stand out more for the person im makin it for. If you'd like, you may use a different lime background of your choice. Somethin made yourself or anythin, really, so long as it compliments the colors. Id like for the scizor to be slightly cut off, with a close up on its upper half coming in from maybe the bottom right of the banner. Sorry if its a lil hard to understand, but thank you if you accept!
Accepted. I'll use a different lime green background, because the image you provided doesn't go with Scizor well. :p

MetalSonic%20scizor%20banner%20png_zpsxqqleab6.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.