• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arts and Sprites Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
Accepted. I received your VM regarding background effects, would you like them for this banner? If so, what kind of effects would you like?

EDIT: Finished request.
DJSummers%20runic%20banner%20B%20png_zpsidnmzpwb.png

I'm going to PM to you the final versions of all five of the banners you requested (the final versions have background effects). kawaiiconcept, I apologize for doing the request after yours first, but DJSummers said that this was the last banner so I wanted to get it out of the way. I hope you don't mind.

EDIT2: kawaiiconcept
kawaiiconcept%20fb%20banner%20final%20png_zpsaiugw2kw.png

thank you so much
it's lovely

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
Extracted Signature Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height):I'll Let you decide
Image(s) (up to four): Ash-Greninja (right), Shiny Raikou (left), Wes from Pokémon Colosseum (in the middle)
Overall Colors:Yellowish Orange on the left side and blue on the right
Text: Johnny Blaze on top, FC: 4313-1187-4551 below
Text Color: background colors (transition, if possible)
Font: Comic Sans
Type of Effects: Water effects on right side and Electrical- type effects on left.
Other Comments:Sorry for the lengthy order, if you could make something like this that'd be cool! :) Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

AmericanPi

Write on
Extracted Signature Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height):I'll Let you decide
Image(s) (up to four): Ash-Greninja (right), Shiny Raikou (left), Wes from Pokémon Colosseum (in the middle)
Overall Colors:Yellowish Orange on the left side and blue on the right
Text: Johnny Blaze on top, FC: 4313-1187-4551 below
Text Color: background colors (transition, if possible)
Font: Comic Sans
Type of Effects: Water effects on right side and Electrical- type effects on left.
Other Comments:Sorry for the lengthy order, if you could make something like this that'd be cool! :) Thanks in advance!
Denied. Unfortunately my GIMP crashed, and I'll have to figure out a way to re-install it, so denied at the moment.

Shop is closed until I can get GIMP to work.

Last edited:

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
That's fine; I'm not in a rush.

I'm starting a column where I review comic book story arcs that I am thinking about calling "Off The Rack". I wanted some kind of banner to use as a header for the column. I was thinking something with Spider-Man, Hellboy, and Superman with the title.

Maybe using these three images?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/54632/1558404-ultimate_spiderman.jpg

http://www.thepulp.net/pulpsuperfan/files/2015/03/hellboy-teaser.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/57/58/5d/57585d4fbe3dede9a08b380145a64072.jpg

Does that seem doable? I can use different pictures if need be.

AmericanPi

Write on
That's fine; I'm not in a rush.

I'm starting a column where I review comic book story arcs that I am thinking about calling "Off The Rack". I wanted some kind of banner to use as a header for the column. I was thinking something with Spider-Man, Hellboy, and Superman with the title.

Maybe using these three images?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/54632/1558404-ultimate_spiderman.jpg

http://www.thepulp.net/pulpsuperfan/files/2015/03/hellboy-teaser.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/57/58/5d/57585d4fbe3dede9a08b380145a64072.jpg

Does that seem doable? I can use different pictures if need be.
Accepted! I likely won't be able to get to this until I come back from my vacation on January 8, but I can definitely do this. :)

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Simple Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width X Height): whichever fits
Background Image: i suppose anything thats a complimenting red shade to buzzwoles?
Foreground image(s):
600px-Buzzwole.png
Overall Colors: red
Text: VO SuMo OU Buzzwole CCAT!
Text Color: Black probably, if it doesnt look right you can take liberty
Font (from www.dafont.com): Whichever fits! Something bold preferably
Pop-out (specific images and/or text, or no pop-out): yeah, this time, let's try a pop out! Could we use the Buzzwole as the popout image? Sorry, never tried a popout before but the one in your sig is a great example of what id like!
Banner Dimensions (Width X Height, if a pop-out is requested): regular
Other Comments: Sorry if im being a bit convoluted, thank you for coming back though! Wanted to try a pop-out banner this time around, so take your time and message me if you accept but you're confused. Thank you so much!

AmericanPi

Write on
Simple Banner Request
Background Image: i suppose anything thats a complimenting red shade to buzzwoles?
Foreground image(s):
600px-Buzzwole.png
Pop-out (specific images and/or text, or no pop-out): yeah, this time, let's try a pop out! Could we use the Buzzwole as the popout image? Sorry, never tried a popout before but the one in your sig is a great example of what id like!
Other Comments: Sorry if im being a bit convoluted, thank you for coming back though! Wanted to try a pop-out banner this time around, so take your time and message me if you accept but you're confused. Thank you so much!
How soon do you need this? I'm kind of bogged down by stuff at the moment so I think I need a break from my art shop.

AmericanPi

Write on
Simple Banner Request
Foreground image(s):
600px-Buzzwole.png
Accepted! Thanks for being understanding of my situation :)

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
Status
Not open for further replies.