• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

As Clear As Crystal! (244)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Huh, this episode reminded me of The Legend Of Thunder. I loved seeing Ashachu in the beginning of the episode lol. I also liked the part where Ash told Misty that she doesn't need any beauty sleep. :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
I was glad to see Thunder appear in this episode since it was the last Legendary Bird that needed to get a television debut at this point in the series. Tsubasa was one of Jouto's most unsophisticated one-time characters though, and it seemed like overkill for the Rocket-dan to be sent blasting off three times in one episode.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Wow wasn't expecting to see Zapdos in this filler, except that Zapdos didn't fit in well in Johto. We should've seen Raikou in Zapdos' place. :(

Leonhart

Imagineer
I can only assume that Raikou didn't star in this episode due to its three part special already being in production. Thunder getting an appearance instead felt appropriate.

Daizy

I call you honey
Was mad that this episode had nothing to do with Pokemon Crystal or any of its story elements. Instead, Pikachu ended up sick from an electrical discharge. Again.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
Was mad that this episode had nothing to do with Pokemon Crystal or any of its story elements. Instead, Pikachu ended up sick from an electrical discharge. Again.

Pokemon Crystal had already been released about a year prior to this episode's original airdate though, so it wouldn't have made much sense for this episode to serve as promotion for that game. Admittedly the title might have made it seem that way, but I'm glad that this episode did its own thing and wasn't some last-minute promotional tool.