• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

As if there weren't enough sandstorm RMTs already. (A sandstorm RMT)

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Hi everyone, I've been using this team on po for a while, but it seems to have lost its effectiveness so I need to make some changes.

248.gif

Tyranitar @Shuca Berry
Sassy
Sand Stream
252Hp 96Sp.Atk 160Sp.Def
-Stealth Rock
-Crunch
-Fire Blast
-Ice Beam
Standard for ttar, sets up rocks, and has overall good coverage.

212.gif

Scizor @Choice Band
Adamant
Technician
252Atk 252Spe 4Def
-U-turn
-Bullet Punch
-Pursuit
-Superpower
Scizor is usually my lead, and I find fast scizor to be much better then bulky scizor at everything except scizor vs. scizor fights.

;479-w;
Rotom-W @Leftovers
Bold
Levitate
112Hp 56Def 196Sp.Atk 144Spe
-Will-o-Wisp
-Volt Switch
-Hydro Pump
-Pain Split
lol I couldn't get a wash rotom sprite. This is my own custom-made set, it adds more bulk to a bulky attacker set. Moves are pretty self-explanatory, and rotom can take more hits then you'd think.

645.gif

Landorus @Expert Belt
Naive
Sand Force
252Atk, 252Spe, 4Def
Iv's: 31/30/30/31/31/31
-U-turn
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Hidden Power Ice
Landorus has won me many battles, and is one of the best expert belt users. I usually feign a choice set then punish their switch in to pokes like heatran or gliscor.

639.gif

Terrakion @Air Balloon
Jolly
Justified
252Atk, 252Spe 4Sp.Def
-Swords Dance
-Substitute
-Stone Edge
-Close Combat
What looks like a ill thought out set proves to be very effective. If I switch in right, I can KO two pokemon before my sub is broken.

242.gif

Blissey @Leftovers
Calm
Natural Cure
252Hp 252Def 4Sp.Def
-Wish
-Toxic
-Protect
-Seismic Toss
Blissey is my wishpasser, and uses a much more efficient nature then before. Blissey really helps my team soak up special attacks, and can help out-stall my foe.

Well that's my team, the main problem it has is that I only have one fighting resist, and he's a sweeper.

ninjanerd

Scarfed Terrakion tears this team apart... I would replace Blissey, since residual damage from Sandstorm nullifies the Lefties recovery. If you really want a wisher, here's a handy Jirachi set.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
~ Iron Head
~ Body Slam / Thunder Wave
~ Wish
~ Fire Punch / Protect / Stealth Rock
252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe

Hope this helps!