• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

As Long As I'm With Sprigatito... (003)

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!

Starswirl Pikachu

I like how near the beginning Liko was getting all sad and worried about what might be happening to the Grass kitten but then in the next scene, Sprigatito was happy and having snacks at the kidnappers hideout. Other than that though I think the speed of this story looks like its gonna be slower than a Slowpoke. Is Liko going to try and get gym badges and what are her life goals? I know the plot is just getting started but still..

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Is Liko going to try and get gym badges and what are her life goals? I know the plot is just getting started but still..
Well, according to this episode, Liko's goal is to find out about the mystery of the pendant. Her overall desire seems to be to experience a new horizon instead of being stuck at a school.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Friede: Leeet's talk about this later.
Liko: It's always talk later...

That's your life story in a nutshell, sweetie.

Poor Liko had to be a bit distrustful of the group just because Friede is an awful messenger. Things could've been smoother if he spilled the beans instead of playing main character.

Pretty convenient that these empty warehouses with awful security can be used by ANYONE who can just walk inside through the open gate!

...So when did the guys even move to the top of the warehouse?

And Onia realizes she's dealing with a cat; the inconsistent pet of them all.

Anyhow, I like how Liko's not that much into battling because it's her life that's on the line, so the stakes are more personal naturally. She has to think how to survive rather than fight for (love and) glory.

And Rockruff are the MVP by default. That's life.