• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

As Long As I'm With Sprigatito... (003)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1239.jpg

As Long As I'm With Sprigatito...​

Liko's Sprigatito has been abducted by the Explorers and Liko wants to get it back. With Fried and the Rising Volt Tacklers' help, they manage to find out where they're hiding but when they arrive, Amethio is there waiting. Will Liko be able to get Sprigatito back?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Jeez this place is dead xD.

Anyways, great episode, I love how smart Liko is. She knows that her and Sprigatito are too weak at this point to take out a Skarmory so she uses Leafage in a smart way like against the Rhydon to escape :).

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Why is this thread so dead lol?
Episode was good, Captain Pikachu is such a Chad istg, that last shot with it and the coffee mug before the ED was smug af

Also the ED was a bop!! Much better than JN's EDs. Also finally Roy makes his appearance, can't wait to see what his story has in store

Karnage

Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike
From what I understood, Friede was sent by Liko's mother to be her bodyguard? I could be wrong but I think that's what he said. Interesting that she hires one around the same time the Explorers show up for the pendant. Her family is going to be pretty important and I like that.

Speaking of the Explorers, they're about what I expected. The other two are comic relief/pushovers with Amethio being the only threatening one. I would've been happier if they were all serious, but it doesn't bother me too much. At least we know they're a larger group so we'll probably get to meet other serious Explorers soon enough, like we occasionally had serious Rockets.

I love what they're doing with Liko. She isn't strong enough to beat fully evolved Pokemon yet, but is intelligent and uses strategies to get around it.

The only thing I'm kinda disappointed about is that Amethio gave up so quickly. I thought he would've chased them on Corviknight, but I suppose there's no urgency now that they have a tracker on the ship. Still, would've liked to see more from him this episode.

Overall, not as good as the 1st 2 episodes but it's still going pretty strong.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Seriously where the heck is everybody lol??

KyleK

Fatebreaker
I think it's worth pointing out that a Nurse Joy appeared in today's episode. If that doesn't confirm that Liko and Roy's journey is in the same continuity as Ash's, then I don't know what does.
We saw multiple ones in the M20 AU. This means nothing in terms of continuity.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Seriously where the heck is everybody lol??
Do you really need to make more than one comment about the same thing?
maybe the lack of summaries for upcoming episodes or not knowing what to expect since unlike most anime series, the Pokemon anime series isnt based on manga so people learnt to have low expectations so they wont get disappointed instead of having high expectations and get disappointed when things dont happen like they want.
and i have to say this worked for me since Roy was introduced in this episode and not in the next episode like i thought.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Do you really need to make more than one comment about the same thing?
maybe the lack of summaries for upcoming episodes or not knowing what to expect since unlike most anime series, the Pokemon anime series isnt based on manga so people learnt to have low expectations so they wont get disappointed instead of having high expectations and get disappointed when things dont happen like they want.
and i have to say this worked for me since Roy was introduced in this episode and not in the next episode like i thought.
Did you happen to catch that the comments were made with much space in between lol, I'm genuinely shocked there aren't pages of posts here after last week.

The fact that the overwhelming feeling from the two parter was positivity and then to just go to a deserted thread for the next episode is weird.

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
Another solid episode!
Battling action still seems really solid, too. Again, they're using good animation for when it's needed most.

I get the feeling that once Roy joins the party, both he and Liko will officially start working on becoming trainers. I do agree that it's starting to get a little tiring to see just Friede being the one battling against Amethio, while the others are either hanging back or trying to make an escape. Otherwise, I'm content right now.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
From what I understood, Friede was sent by Liko's mother to be her bodyguard? I could be wrong but I think that's what he said.

Yeah. Friede forgot to tell her. That's definitely going to be a running gag.

Also:
Set steady course for

"Set sail for "

I'm putting substantial amounts of money on this being Friede's catchphrase. Anyone up for it?

(it's ヨーソロー in Japanese, which is not a common phrase, and one a lot of young viewers will definitely not have heard before)

Called it!

Yce288

Grass type FTW
I really hope that Liko gets some lower level opponents she can actually battle soon, because this "Liko escapes while Friede does all the action" shtick is going to get old quick.
I also hope so, some things need to slow down so Liko can battle opponents she can take on and not let Roy do all the battling for weaker opponents and Friede battling the stronger opponents like the Explorers.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Private boarding school, a bodyguard with an airship, man Liko's parents must be freaking rich.

Karnage

Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike
Yeah. Friede forgot to tell her. That's definitely going to be a running gag.
Thanks for confirming!

I'm kinda frustrated Liko doesn't seem to have asked why or anything like that but it's probably going to be an important reveal.