• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash’s Alolan Pokemons’ Win Rates?

Hammad80

Ash’s Alolan Pokemons’ Win Rates?

Hi guys, does anyone has the win % of Ash’s Alolan Pokemons? I was really wondering which one is the best and overall, how they all stack up. Thanks.

Genaller

Silver Soul

Hammad80

We have a battle record thread: URL. In addition to what’s posted I would include 1 additional loss for Rowlet against Oricoro in SM 08.

Okay thanks, exactly what I was looking for. It seems like Rowlet is actually pretty good, as the loss against Totem Gumshoos was because it took the attention away from Pikachu and had already battled before.
Btw, is that thread still open for discussion or no?

Genaller

Silver Soul
Also, why would Oricorio’s battle count? I remember that it was interrupted by Mallow.

Because Rowlet fainted. Mallow’s Head in that scenario was no different than a wall or the canvas floor hence it still technically counts as a loss (it certainly would by Pokémon league standards).

Hammad80

@Genaller
I guess you’re right, since there are some battlefields Ash has battled for his gym badges where Hazards were present.
But still, if Mallow didn’t show up, Rowlet could have landed feet first and his fall would have been cushioned, or he may have gotten itself together at the last moment before hitting the ground and flown.

Genaller

Silver Soul
@Genaller
I guess you’re right, since there are some battlefields Ash has battled for his gym badges where Hazards were present.
But still, if Mallow didn’t show up, Rowlet could have landed feet first and his fall would have been cushioned, or he may have gotten itself together at the last moment before hitting the ground and flown.
It could be, but the probability that would have happened is slim and it’s also clear that Rowlet was the less skilled Pokémon in that battle (which is fine since that was its first battle).

Last edited:

Hammad80

It could be, but the probability that would have happened is slim and it’s also clear that Rowlet was the less skilled Pokémon in that battle (which is fine since that was its first battle).

That’s true, it would have lost regardless, in my opinion.
With all the experience it has so far, it should evolve soon.

nickdt

But the thing is:

The Oricorio battle wasn't official, since it didn't have an officially acknowledged Pokemon League referee.

Genaller

Silver Soul
But the thing is:

The Oricorio battle wasn't official, since it didn't have an officially acknowledged Pokemon League referee.
Oh please stop. There’s an overall battle record and an “official” battle record. I believe the op wanted the former. Also if the ref has to be acknowledged by the Pokémon League then are you saying Frontier Brain battles don’t count as official?