• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash’s Best Team Of NFE Pokémon

Genaller

Silver Soul
What do you think is Ash’s best team of Pokémon who are nfe (a.k.a are still capable of evolving)? Mine would be:

1. Pikachu
2. Bulbasaur
3. Gible
4. Squirtle
5. Pignite
6. Buizel*

* For the 6th slot I think Corphish and Quilava could also be decent choices though with Buizel there’s added potential utility in the form of:

- Ice Aqua Jet if the opponent knows an Ice move
- Swift Swim activating if the opponent sets rain
- counter-shield

keepitsimple

site of lies
1 Pikachu
2 Bulbasaur
3 Pignite
4 Gible
5 Snivy
6 Could be any one of his waters other than Oshawott and Totodile lol

idk I feel like the first 4 are obvious, and Snivy just because Attract was broken (unless the anime nerfed it at some point and I just forgot, if that's the case, then my bad)

edit: should have clarified, 6 would be one of his *good* waters

Last edited:

nickdt

For starters, i am not gonna count Pikachu, since its already clear it will never evolve and its basically treated as a fully evolved form in the anime anyways.

1. Bulbasaur
2. Squirtle
3. Bayleef
4. Buizel
5. Quilava
6. Gible

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
My best team of Ash's non-fully evolved Pokemon will be:

1) Pikachu

2) Bulbasaur

3)Squirtle

4)Gible

5)Pignite

6)Buizel

Note: Corphish could be a contender for the 6th slot but I went for Buizel instead because Buizel's battle viability significantly increases when it uses Ice Aqua Jet or activates its ability Swift Swim.