• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash’s inevitable trip back to Alola

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Not really, look just because you might not like the Rotom Dex doesn't change the fact that it is still a pokemon and is still his friend.
Most can’t stand it it was a mistake which is why the Rotom phone is so much better

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Rotom could appear to give Gou the data for the Ultra Beasts, since he is probably never going to catch or maybe even see them

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I actually want to see Ash's dex because of the Ultra Beasts. He captured a fair few of them and it'd be nice to see all of his Pokemon in the dex as a brief catch up and reminder to everyone who he has/had

I disagree.

I liked Rotom Dex, and I think the Rotom Phone is completely boring.

But to each our own.

Anything would beat "EXCELLENT!" "GREAT!"

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I feel it is highly probable that we will never see Serena again. If for no other reason that if she showed up again, the kiss would have to get some follow-up. Well, unless she returns without meeting Satoshi directly...

Yeah, same here. As much as I love Serena's character, one could say her story is pretty much done since the only route now is the natural follow up which would bring the anime and the characters to a direction the staff don't want to venture (and they are right since that wouldn't be the main part of the anime).

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Rotomdex needs to be infected with a computer virus.

Rotom Phone knows its place.
Rotom Dex wasn’t all that bad.

Or do you prefer Ash scanning Pokemon he already knows like an idiot from BW? Thought you didn’t like that!

Zariful

Rotom Dex wasn’t all that bad.

Or do you prefer Ash scanning Pokemon he already knows like an idiot from BW? Thought you didn’t like that!
I’m pretty sure there was a time in Unova where he scanned the same Pokémon 3 times. On a side note I feel like Go catching an Ultra Beast could be weird. He’d definitely need to get a beast ball and I feel like that would require going to Aether Paradise. And that’s continuity

Leonhart

Imagineer
Bortgreen said:
Rotom could appear to give Gou the data for the Ultra Beasts, since he is probably never going to catch or maybe even see them

The possibility of seeing the Rotom Zukan again is one of the few things about the inevitable Alola return that I'm looking forward to, assuming that the writers have Satoshi and Gou visit the Aether Foundation.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Rotomdex needs to be infected with a computer virus.

Rotom Phone knows its place.
Rotomdex will become a "maverick" (Megaman X) in which will become insane and attack humans and Pokemons to become the recurring antagonist.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Given what we've seen in the series so far, I'm kind of hoping that there will be an episode where Ash brings Go to Alola to show him the pokemon school. If Ash ever finds out how Go was a loner growing up and that none of his classmates understood him, it would give Ash a reason to revisit his old school & friends to either show Go that not all schools are bad or that not all people are as inconsiderate as his classmates

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
I just hope at least one Alola character shows up. Any of them. Even someone from the Show not in the games.

Not having old characters appear in the other regions I can get. It's hella obnoxious, but I can least understand why.

Alola is too small and its overall cast too big for someone NOT to appear.
(Heck, those VAs were used recently enough they could get someone back)

...and yet they'll likely use some one-note COTD just like they've been doing -_-

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Rotomdex will become a "maverick" (Megaman X) in which will become insane and attack humans and Pokemons to become the recurring antagonist.
A single thunderbolt from Pikachu threw Rotom out of the dex already tho

D

Deleted member 384931

Image the salt of Gou if he wants a Dusk Lycanrock

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jangobadass said:
I just hope at least one Alola character shows up. Any of them. Even someone from the Show not in the games.

Not having old characters appear in the other regions I can get. It's hella obnoxious, but I can least understand why.

Alola is too small and its overall cast too big for someone NOT to appear.
(Heck, those VAs were used recently enough they could get someone back)

...and yet they'll likely use some one-note COTD just like they've been doing -_-

I think Kukui-hakase has the highest odds of showing up simply because he'd be the easiest Alola character to track down given his status. I also figure that he'd be the first SM character that Satoshi would think of when he visits Alola given that he lived with Kukui-hakase for so long.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Let's be honest, at the very least, Ash will see Kukui, Burnett, and his pokemon. Oh and meet his brother/sister lol.

Shotgunrain

I don't think they can ignore continuity forever, especially when it comes to Alola. The series is a world tour and that means they will definitely be visiting Alola more than once. They just can't have any of the old SM characters to not show up at all in all the Alola episodes, given how SM is still pretty much 'fresh' since it was the series prior to PM2019, and it was made really clear that Ash grew really attached to Alola, as compared to all the other previous regions. He would definitely want to see all his old friends again if he returns, especially if more than once. Although, the random never-before-seen Alola COTDs are probably what's going to happen instead lol.