• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash almost certain to get Feraligatr

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudleyspud

Master of Disguise
I went to the shop to get some chocolate because I was hungry and as I went up to pay for it I noticed a model of a Feraligatr with "season 14" written on it and a picture of Ash on the background of the packaging. Could this mean Ash is getting his Feraligatr by season 14?

Discuss.

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I went to the shop to get some chocolate because I was hungry and as I went up to pay for it I noticed a model of a Feraligatr with "season 14" written on it and a picture of Ash on the background of the packaging. Could this mean Ash is getting his Feraligatr by season 14?

Discuss.
Where is this magical chocolate shop you speak of cause I am fairly certain this is a lie.

Shadow XD001

Hm. How would the people there know? We don't even know the title of season 14. This is possible, though.

dman_dustin

Ash's Totodile is going to fully evolve within 52 episodes?

Whoops Galactic Battles is only the 12 season.

Still how could they know if the Japanese don't even know (surely 104 episodes at the max is too far off for any of the Japanese *Spoilers* to know)?

I call B.S.

Edit: Not that I have a problem with Feraligatr.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid

Discuss.
From which Country you are???
About Feraligatr I think Ash will take Totodile after Sinnoh. But I think that it's not have a connection to pokemon anime. No one knows if Ash will have it, even the writers.

mimefan

Banned
So wait, you went to buy chocolate and you noticed the main character on the box and a pokemon. Gee, what next, Torkoal evolution?

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
We're not even at Season 13 yet. But I can't see Ash with a Feraligatr...not yet though. A Crocanaw maybe.

I had no idea where the Torkal evolution came in. There's no such thing yet. And quite suprised no one said, in that thread, it could be a Gen 5 evolution. But I think I know why.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Yeah this is a load of crap.

I very much doubt that your local shop and only your local job would have this mysterious "Season 14" toy. Even if it did, Ash is usually on the packaging of toys because he's the main character of Pokemon.

So yeah, I'm closing this. I'm not going to give you any infractions, because the toy may have been fake, you may have misunderstood, or whatever. But if it was just a troll thread then think a little harder about posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.