• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash and friends in Friend Safari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Do you think they will go to the Friend Safari and capture Pokémons there who can mega evolve and meet some old friends there? However, the mechanics might change.

Last edited:

DanielSA

I really don't know. They only visited the Safari Zone in Kanto. Maybe they are afraid after the controversial episode of The Legend of Dratini and will never again make a episode about the Safari Zone.

Shiny pokemon lower

I don't think that's the problem at all. Since the writers seems having problems to handle to many pokemon, they probably avoiding Places like the Safari Zone where you can capture up to 30 pokemon. Thirthy pokemon of the same again kind wouldn't became a good idea either.
But personally I would like an episode where Ash and co in Friend Safari. They could capture only one pokemon each and then the problem is solved.

Shiny pokemon lower

Your'e probably right, but if they change it to an ordinary Safari Sone in the anime in COULD work.

Status
Not open for further replies.