• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash and Girls

STJ

meh..^_^'
I wonder what it must be like to only see hints for pairings you like? Guess I'd be living in a happy little fantasy land right now where Joey/Rachel never happened (omg Friends writers WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!). 'Course, I'd also be certifiably insane.

Joey/Racheal just goes to show you that in the long run, hints can mean jack squat ;)

Regarding all those girls he met for the first time, it's actually a huge cliche for the two future lovers to have a big tiff when they first meet.

Which is one reason why I hate cliches

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Joey/Racheal just goes to show you that in the long run, hints can mean jack squat ;)
Umm...... not really, since Ross and Rachel still ended up together. :p

STJ

meh..^_^'
That's excately my point. There were hints for Joey/Racheal, and they did become a couple..but how long did it last?, cause in the end, Racheal ended up with Ross anyway..

As for Ash being, gay... personally I don't believe he is, since I haven't seen him show any romantic interest in a guy.. BUT.. since I don't believe he has ever shown any romantic interest in a girl which made me believe that a romantic relationship could actually develop, well, I'll let people be free to draw their own conclusions

cold_katanagirl

Link Master
"Oh, well, Advanceshippers think this is hint, so it's canon only to them, but Contestshippers think that's a hint, so that's their thing."

... Eh, I don't buy that. The ship is either canon/hinted at becoming canon or it's not. There is a problem with a few sides thinking their ship is canon and all, but really, you can't get away with saying "Drew and Brock are have soooo many hints, and you can't say it's not canon because it's my opinion." That's a load of garbage. :/

It's sort of like saying "Ron would abuse Hermione in a relationship, therefore they aren't canon" or "Inuyasha never directly said he's in love with Kagome, therefore it's not canon". You can say it all you want... But you're still a moron.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
cold_katanagirl said:
"Oh, well, Advanceshippers think this is hint, so it's canon only to them, but Contestshippers think that's a hint, so that's their thing."

... Eh, I don't buy that. The ship is either canon/hinted at becoming canon or it's not. There is a problem with a few sides thinking their ship is canon and all, but really, you can't get away with saying "Drew and Brock are have soooo many hints, and you can't say it's not canon because it's my opinion." That's a load of garbage. :/

It's sort of like saying "Ron would abuse Hermione in a relationship, therefore they aren't canon" or "Inuyasha never directly said he's in love with Kagome, therefore it's not canon". You can say it all you want... But you're still a moron.
Never said Advanceshipping is canon, I just support it and enjoy its hints. No shipping is canon except for shows that have ended with that pairing or a show dedicated to the pairing. I don't see the hints of other shippings as hints but that doesn't mean I think Advanceshipping is canon. Heck Jo-Jo should know I don't like people calling their shipping canon or undeniable.

The only canon pairings in Pokemon are married couples and one episode couples. Both of which never get shippings made for them.

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
STJ said:
That's excately my point. There were hints for Joey/Racheal, and they did become a couple..but how long did it last?, cause in the end, Racheal ended up with Ross anyway..
Well, of course she did! They're Ross and Rachel! :D Them not ending up together would have thrown the universe out of whack!

Joey/Rachel came about as the result of the writers getting desperate because they had two more seasons to go and they couldn't think up any more ways to stall with the Ross/Rachel thing. Morons. *shakes fist*

I <3 you. XD

cecil 090

chaos of the night
i can picture ash in his 60's in a rocking chair by himself watchin all his friends get married and then him saying "well at least i have my pokemon" as you zoom out to see a room full of cats lol