• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash and Goh! Setting Off Anew!! (1225)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1225-i.jpg

Ash and Goh! Setting Off Anew!!​

Ash and Goh have told eachother that they want to go on a new journey, but this has upset Goh. After running off, Ash finds Goh and they make amends but a Lugia starts to appear. Ash and Goh decide to battle it. Will they be able to defeat the Pokémon that introduced them, and where will their new journeys take them?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Wake up early to see the episode.

Not expecting a major reveal or announcement but at least, I'm excited and looking forward the episode

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Goodbye JN!!
You had a lot of hits, you definitely had your fair share of misses as well, and I'm mixed towards the series as a whole
But JN's team, Goh and Chloe are stuff I came to love by the end
Since it seems likely the world tour format may not continue, I'll miss that as well even if it left a lot to be desired
Most of all, I'd miss seeing all the old characters return again, we received more than I ever thought we'll get when this series was first announced and we were hopeful for old returns

Goodbye JN and thanks for everything! It was fun watching you weekly despite the hiccups, hope production goes more smoothly next gen, time to enjoy the last JN outing <3

Sham

The Guardian of War
  • Cynthia's lipstick scene
  • Making Iris a Champion/One of the best battlers in the world
  • Serena's returning and having the best one and an overdue character design
  • Concluding the Aether arc with beautiful animation
  • Leon
  • Good soundtrack and probably the best yet special shout out to "Aiming Four Dreams", "Big Trouble", "Mid Air Battle", "Dynamax theme", "Aiming For the Future With You"
  • Chloe's original stoic and apathetic approach
That's about all I got, good riddance.

Last edited: