• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash and N: A Clash of Ideals! (781)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The White Ruins! Ash VS N!!

Arriving at the Dragonspiral Tower, Ash & Co. learn that Cedric Juniper has discovered the location of the White Ruins, where the Light Stone is found, which can be used to awaken Reshiram. When they enter the White Ruins and find the Light Stone, it becomes engulfed with light and N soon appears. Asking what Juniper's intent is with the Light Stone, N reacts badly and takes the Light Stone from him. However, soon afterwards, Team Plasma appear with intent on the Light Stone. Will Ash & co. be able to stop them?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Surprised at the lack of discussion here today so far

Anyway, quick run-down of what's happened. Ash & Co. have arrived at the ruins so far, being picked up by Cedric's assistant. Team Plasma are stalking them, while Team Rocket are stalking Team Plasma due to a tracking device they placed last week.

Cedric has solved a puzzle in the ruins which has created an opening into a vast area (that looks suspiciously like the ruins from the TR VS TP ep).

Cedric finds the Light Stone which sets off a light showing his location to N and Team Plasma separately. They exit the ruins.

After discussion of the legend, N appears while TP grunt Brad watches on. Angie & Colress are on a plane and receives orders from Ghetsis

Dare da - Crustle

N tries to convince Cedric that the Light Stone shouldn't be accessed to no avail, so he comes down and steals it, explaining again what Reshiram did.

N runs off while Ash makes chase. Ash gets stuck in the ground, and N tries to aid causing them both to fall. N drops the Light Stone down in order to save Ash.

They both land safely in the ruins while Cedric, Iris and Cilan are surrounded by Team Plasma, as are all the archaeologists. N explains how he sees Pokémon get mistreated by humans often, left in box in the streets and so forth. He says that it's not true of Ash or Pikachu, but it still happens.

Cedric's assistant manages to attack Angie, but Angie tears off his disguise and it turns out to be Looker. Colress then appears and manages to turn all the wild Golurk to do his bidding. Iris and Cilan send out Dragonite & Crustle to try and calm the Golurk.

The battle ensues, with Jessie & James watching from above, but the battle doesn't bode well and Dragonite & Crustle fall. N hears the battle and decides to act.

End of episode.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Well for some reason, I am unable to log in to Keyhole TV. Maybe other users are also having trouble. Login timed out.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Oh, so I'm not the only one, cool. Although I'm at uni anyway. Thanks for the summary Serebii. I like action and suspense so far.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Definitely a stellar episode. Based on just this episode and the trailer for next week, I think it's got a very good chance of topping Team Galactic.

This is what I was waiting for all this time.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
the pic shot at the end looks funny cause from the angle Looker's positioned he looks like he's going to hit Corless with that pipe, here's hoping he does.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Oh, so I'm not the only one, cool. Although I'm at uni anyway. Thanks for the summary Serebii. I like action and suspense so far.

I'd also like to say thanks to Serebii! I always access the thread from my phone, and it's always useful when someone puts a full summary on the first post. ^.^

Anyway seems like a great episode. Ash and co seemed to fall a lot though. xDD But nice, very nice. Can't wait to watch it. :)

I can't be the only one who thought that rock looked like a pizza, right?

Nightstar1994

More Looker hand-to-hand action. "Screw Pokemon, i have Fighting Skills!".

He's truly awesome. And his theme that played during the introduction, gave him a great moment to shine. I'm glad he reappeared in Best Wishes!

Too bad we couldn't see his action in the canceled 2 parter :(

nuzamaki90

I like what the writers did with this episode, a lot actually.

Idk if anyone remembers but, the Black Hero in the Golden Dark Stone episode has the spitting image of Ash, and I just thought that was a coincidence, but now seeing the White Hero, who looks exactly like N, I'm really liking what the writers are doing.

Idk what N and Ash were fighting about, I'm guessing it's just them bickering over the Light Stone. Even though I'm sad N and Ash didn't actually battle, I'm still glad the whole "truth vs ideals" conflict from the game was made present.

Really makes me look at Ash and see a image of Hilbert standing above him

Nightstar1994

I like what the writers did with this episode, a lot actually.

Idk if anyone remembers but, the Black Hero in the Golden Dark Stone episode has the spitting image of Ash, and I just thought that was a coincidence, but now seeing the White Hero, who looks exactly like N, I'm really liking what the writers are doing.

Idk what N and Ash were fighting about, I'm guessing it's just them bickering over the Light Stone. Even though I'm sad N and Ash didn't actually battle, I'm still glad the whole "truth vs ideals" conflict from the game was made present.

Really makes me look at Ash and see a image of Hilbert standing above him

If only Zekrom appeared in the climax...

Just watched the episode....N's part is dialogue heavy as always so I can't exactly talk much about it. But yeah Looker threatened Angie with a pipe.....well...

Yeah I know it's a childrens show, and guns are knives are considered taboo. But you don't normally threaten people with a pipe. :(

It was good though.

matt0044

Wait, Brad? Angie?

Do I smell a reference?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Just watched the episode....N's part is dialogue heavy as always so I can't exactly talk much about it. But yeah Looker threatened Angie with a pipe.....well...

Yeah I know it's a childrens show, and guns are knives are considered taboo. But you don't normally threaten people with a pipe. :(

It was good though.

That was the best part. Looker doesn't give a ****.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Just watched the episode. It's a good start to the climax. Too bad that it wasn't subbed right now, it would probably be better once I know what's going on. Anyways I noticed that the white hero looks alot like N, I wonder what's being said in that part. Also Looker appears again in this episode and threatened Angie with a pipe. Also the argument between Ash and N looks interesting. I give it a 9/10. Also the preview to the next episode looks interesting, Charizard appears again :D