1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ash and N: A Clash of Ideals! (781)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Apr 4, 2013.

1. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Hopeful for Gen 8

There was something very creepy about the Golurk crawling around on the ground. Kinda creeped me out for some reason. First time the anime freaked me out since Dawn vs Ursula.

2. WaterDragon trainer

WaterDragon trainer Freak Like Me

This was a very good episode that left on a all intense cliffhanger. I am psyched to see what happens next.

3. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

Good episode. I like how Ash think of friends, especially when he wants to befriend Reshiram. Looking forward to next episode!

4. Orton155

Orton155 Pokemon Enthusiast

The plot thickens and is just waiting to explode. The confrontation between Ash and N shows just how they themselves have become friends. N was willing to give up Light Stone which he said he regarded beyond everything else and then they had a heartfelt conversation about People and Pokémon and how Ash considers them all friends. I really think N is beginning to understand.

Can't wait till next week, can't it be tomorrow? On to the next one!

5. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

I did not want this episode to end, just when things were starting to get good.

N and Ash moments were well done, and it seems to bring them closer to an understanding about the Pokemon world. I felt bad for N when he admitted that people such as Anthea and Concordia don't have the knowledge of what it's like in the outer world. Especially when it came towards their hasty behavior to the gang. I'm glad Ash and N had a moment to talk about all that.

Team Plasma was as wicked as ever, and Colress so so mad scientist I love it.

Prof. Juniper Sr. is just as quirky with the humor he brings to the table. Always having us hang in there, to what he has to stay completely. xD

I knew there was something sketchy about that "assistant" from the beginning. Knew it had to be Looker! That man does not disappoint.

Can't wait for more!

6. TheEliteEmpoleon

TheEliteEmpoleon Surge Surfer

I knew it was Looker as soon as they said N's name for the first time and it flashed his eyes. The episode was really nicely done. The mythology of Unova has to be some of, if not the best pokémon mythology, so these episodes are awesome. Ash and N getting to talk was great, and Looker taking control was awesome, though I was sure Team Plasma wouldn't go down that easily! I can't wait for the next episode.

7. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

seriously does anyone still think Mr. Juniper is funny with his gimmick, it was ok the first two times he did it but now it's just tiured and grating, I doubt if even the kiddies are laughing at this point. Standard setup episode works ok on it's own but would probably be better when combined with the last two episode of the N arc.

8. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Great episode. I was hoping N would turn out to be evil though.

9. Called it right from the beginning that that one archaeologist was looker, at it was him.

10. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

Ah yes, the beginning of the end of the Team Plasma arc. It only took me three years to get to it, LOL. :p

N gets a superb showcase in this episode and the following two, we really get to learn what his beliefs are and how Ash inspires him and makes him realize the bond people and pokemon can have. While Ghetsis and the rest of Team Plasma are your basic bad guys, N is really a great character. I also love the elder Professor Juniper, he always cracks me up. ^_^ As far as the plot goes, it's basically a setup, but I do like N and the elder Professor Juniper's material the best.

7/10

11. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I liked seeing Cedric Juniper again and how we saw the White Ruins, which contained the Light Stone. Seeing N and Ash have a deep conversation was cool and of course Colress had to appear to ruin things. ^^;

12. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

Once again, we saw Handsome's knack for wearing very good disguises while he did his job investigating the ruins. I liked the fact that we saw the male Araragi-hakase as well, although the emphasis on just Reshiram here with no reference to its counterpart Zekrom seemed like a waste of a good subplot.

13. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Oh, I really like the scenes with Ash chasing N after he took the Light Stone and N letting go of the Light Stone to try to save Ash from falling down the hole. Also, Looker using Angie against Team Plasma after surrounding the rest of the group.

14. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

I really liked the scenes where N didn't hesitate to go help Ash and when he let go of Reshiram to save Ash. N is appropriately quick when it comes to making decisions.

15. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

I enjoyed watching Satoshi and N discuss their ideologies, which also allowed them to be removed from the action, which in turn allowed Iris, Dent, and the Rocket-dan to do more.

16. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

It was a pretty good set-up for the climax. N's too adorable, I'm really going to miss him when the arc is over. I especially loved his reaction to Ash calling him his friend.