1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ash and Trip's Third Battle (693)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Black & White' started by Serebii, May 12, 2011.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Rival Battle! Vanillite & Timburr Participate in Battle!

Heading to Nimbasa City, Ash & Co. bump into the trainer Trip, who is currently trying to capture a Palpitoad. Ash is eager to challenge him to a battle and Trip reluctantly accepts. However, Ash soon learns that Oshawott has problems keeping its eyes open when using its moves. Will Ash manage to defeat Trip and will he help Oshawott with its moves?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. thesmilewolfy

thesmilewolfy pokemon videographer

i guess oshiwatt doesnt overcome his problem based on the next episode :D

3. Chimchar15

Chimchar15 Well-Known Member

Damn Dento doesn't not mess around when it comes to his food.

4. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

Ash and Iris are vine swinging as Pikachu, Axew and Pansage watch. Cilan is cooking a stew, a leaf from the swinging falls in the stew, so he gets angry and knocks it over.

He really loves his cooking. Now it's spilt, Cilan is devostated and angry, even though Ash and Iris apologize.

5. Grassmen

Grassmen Novice Breeder

We see apples more than we see Tranquill or Swadloon >.<

6. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Haha I knew Shooti wouldn't be an actual bad guy and throw the ball at Satoshi, it was an accident.

Grassmen apples are the most seen thing after Oshawoot, we need an apple pokemon maybe they give him screentime.

Oh and Iris really seems scared of Ice Types due to them being strong against Dragon Types.

7. playerking

Ash knocks out Palpitoad, when Trip throws a Pokeball at Ash accidentally as Trip tries to catch it. Iris and Ash's race through then forest was nice.

Iris is scared of Ice types, Told you!

Trip takes pictures of Iris and Axew, Ash tells Trip that Iris wants to be a Dragon Master.

8. Grassmen

Grassmen Novice Breeder

Oooh, so Iris is scared of Ice types! That's clever :p

9. Pepsi_Plunge

Haha Shooti wants to battle Iris instead of Satoshi, due to her having a Dragon Type, Shooti is actually a pretty nice guy besides his cockyness in battle which he backs up so no worries.

Satoshi is pissed at him due to him not wanting to battle.

10. playerking

Iris realizes that she has a disobedient Excadrill and a diva of an Emolga, she's embarrassed, probably because of the way they act and because they aren't Dragon types.

The battle starts, Cilan's scenes by himself and his Pokemon are cute.

Last edited: May 12, 2011
  11. Grassmen

Grassmen Novice Breeder

Poor Cilan and his culinary talents are going unnoticed :p

12. Pepsi_Plunge

No because Shooti wants to fight her and she realizes she doesn't have pokemons to use.

Shooti is making fun of his Tsutarja not being evolved yet I believe.

Haha liking the thrash talking between them even though I don't understand.

13. playerking

Snivy loses, missed why.

Next up is probably Tepig.

Trip flashes back to when he battled Alder and his Bouffulant.

14. Pepsi_Plunge

Wow this is going to be a clean sweep I think, he is bashing Satoshi for not leveling up his pokemons enough and if he doesn't he can't become a champion.

Tsutarja just lose easy, got smashed with one attack.

I hope the level up thing leads to something and Satoshi evolves his pokemons...

OH and there you go whiners, Shooti past revealed, he is a fan of Alder and always wanted to be the champion, he probably trained since he was a kid and that is why he is so good, I'm happy that i was right and the people that were purposely ignoring this **** which was so obvious got owned, " OH MAKES NO SENSE HE IS SO STRONG", shut it.

15. Grassmen

Grassmen Novice Breeder

Ok, so Ash is losing again. This is getting boring.

Oh, Alder and Trip childhood memories.

16. Chimchar15

Chimchar15 Well-Known Member

Ahh so we get more backstory of Shooti and we see Alder in a flashback. This episode just got like 10 times more interesting.

17. playerking

Trip was cute as a kid and Timburr is out, it's voice....does not fit it at all, too low, Oshawott doesn't want to battle.

Trip takes pictures of Aqua Jet failing, he tells Ash that it can't open it's eyes underwater.

18. Pepsi_Plunge

Shooti is actually helping Satoshi by showing pictures of what Oshawoot is doing wrong, the kid is really nice.

His cockyness is confidence to achieve his dream.

Mijumaru WON YAY didnt get KOED.

19. Grassmen

Grassmen Novice Breeder

Oshawott won? That was a surprise!

20. playerking

Oshawott won? YES! Iris is still scare of Ice types, Tepig vs. Vanillite.

The match was...was...a tie! Tepig, Vanillite, Snivy and Timburr lost.