• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash and Trip's Third Battle (693)

Rebeccag

Trip annoys me although getting to see Alder was good and also it showed a bit into Trips background. At least Ash managed a draw this time.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
This was a good episode cos Trip is in it!

I loved Vanillite cos it's so cute, Emily Jenness did a good job as the voice of Vanillite. For those who don't know her (Jenness), she was the voice of Dawn during the Sinnoh saga.

Vernikova

Champion
It hurts to see Ash say "I have three badges" and know that he has more back in Pallet. Iris attitude before the battle was the same one I had as well. They're trying really hard to make this guy seem competent. Seriously though, Ash looks pretty damn pathetic next to this rival. The battle was pretty boring on its ow though.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Hahahaha, I love the ending of this episode, with poor Cilan left behind. :D I forgot about him for a while too, like Ash and Iris did. I liked how he got irritated by their antics at the beginning of the episode and made them go away. LOL

Too bad Trip drags things down, but at least he provides Ash with something useful by showing him why Oshawott keeps messing up his aqua jet.

7/10

p96822

Evolve me please
Will this is the only episode I might like Trip in because he wasn't being to much of a jerk in this one then all of his other appearenes in the past or now. But it is still taking another charaters story and that is not cool.

NPT

Just a member
Ash and Trip's battle was good. I found it funny when Trip was clicking Iris's pictures and she yelled at him.

Brownie

Anti Drew & paul fan
At the same time Ash stole the stories of Ethan, Brendan, Lucas, Hilbert and the Gebertion VI protagonist going by that logic.

Can't forget how Paul stole Silver's story, either. Or how TR (have nothing against them in BW) stole TP's plot.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Cilan was really odd looking by the end

Shouldn't Ash's Snivy have had the blue background and not the red one, since compared to Ash's and Trip, Trip is more the "evil" one of the two? Because, since in these situations, blue has always signified good and red signifies evil. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much into this and that's not what the writers were gong for...