• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash Becomes Tiny (1026)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1026.jpg

Ash Becomes Tiny

Aether Foundation member Faba has returned to the Pokémon School. He has come to show off a machine that will shrink anything, no matter how big. However, the machine malfunctions and Ash, Lillie & Sophocles get shrunk down and due to trouble, get stuck outside. Will Ash & Co. get back to the school and get back to full size?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Reactions: NPT

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Hahaha WTF!!! Pikachu's sneeze in the end gets Ash, Sophocles and Lillie back to normal size??? :p:p:D:D

My reaction to that was pretty much:

PVlXKM6.gif

p96822

Evolve me please
Really I felt Tsareena beating Persian was underwhelming it didn't even try any attacks against it before Tsareena

DatsRight

Really I felt Tsareena beating Persian was underwhelming it didn't even try any attacks against it before Tsareena

Egh, really? Are completely one sided beatings all Mallow is gonna get for cred this series? Battles aren't just about dishing it out you know.

I tell you if they do to Mallow what they did to Serena and start dumbing down every plot into a curb stomp battle just so she can look superficially badass I WON'T be happy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

Dedenne were nice tbh. But Tsarena beating but Persain is so random now it can suddenly battle well?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
This was a really hilarious episode which I really enjoyed due to funny stuff going on in it, TBH all the trouble Ash, Lillie and Sophocles went through didn't seem to be cringeworthy like other SM fillers at all, it was actually hilariously enjoyable funny stuff!. Lillie going Z-mode looked nice, that Alolan Persian back from SM07....man surely it has strong will for revenge?!?! And Tsareena....oh my, it just kicked the living **** out of that Persian, really loved seeing Tsareena as a badass in this episode, man it has to be God Tier! :p Pikachu's sneeze fixing things....well I already mentioned how I felt about that. :D

Anyway, really enjoyed this filler, the slapstick in it was hilariously funny than being cringeworthy, which was nice. 7/10.

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Pikachu sneezing to enlarge Ash, Lillie and Sophocles was random. Eventually they had to be rescued by the other Ultra Guardians because they couldn't do much to deter the Alolan Persian but the Tsareena domination was still nice. The Comfey and Dedenne scenes were nice, too. It was nice to see Togedemaru become giant at the end though.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Once again, for the second week in a row, Tsareena made the episode. Liked seeing Faba again, however. Didn't care for the shrunken shenanigans but the reactions to it were amazing lol. 7/10

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I wan't really a big fan of Faba. He tried to force Rotom to fix his machine even though for some reason Rotom accepted. And he didn't really seem to be too satisfied even after Ash, Lillie and Sophocles returned to their normal size.

D

Deleted member 384931

I liked the episode. And Faba wasnt evil. That A. Persian is a sneaky pokémon. And tbh I am glad Rotom stayed behind. Some say the movements of Tsaerena look more like Greninja's, but that is not true. Tsaerena just fights elegant like a queen does

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
DAMN!!! Tsareena was a beast here, thank god she evolved tbh. She did more to be awesome in this short scene then every scene her prevolved forms were in lol.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
There wasn't much choice anyway because Popplio and Marowak wouldn't really be big and intimidating enough to take out Alola Persian. So the Tsareena evolution had to be there just so that in this episode she would just be big enough and very intimidating indeed so that she could defeat the Alolan Persian more easily. Due to the size of the shrunken companions they were intimidated easily by the Alolan Persian.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
Dedenne were nice tbh. But Tsarena beating but Persain is so random now it can suddenly battle well?
Tsareena is a fully-evolved Pokemon - and it’s battled before, even if it’s not primarily a battler - so it’s not all that surprising that it can fight, especially since Persian is probably not all that strong anyway.

Last edited: