• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash & Clemont! Special Friendship Training!! (1192)

wellwellwells

The series is reaching it climax and still no trace of Serena. SADGE:(!
Serena will be hinted at next week and the plot twist will be that when ash is ready to face Dande he will no longer be #1 as he qas just defeated by someone - Serena who got inspired by their battle in her farewell episode and after getting an itch for battling in contests is now the wwc. And as Serena CANNOT lose a battle, Sylveon destroys Dragonite, Sirfetch’d and Dracovish, Pangoro deals with Gengar and weakens Lucario, Delphox finishes it and then Pikachu.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oh **** off, Goh got yet another one of my favorites? -_-
Scarlet and Violet can't come soon enough...

I feel nothing for Bunnelby evolving, I never really cared either way but honestly it should have happened in XY. Not like Clemont didn't own another 'cute' and marketable Pokemon with a personality stolen from Oshawott! Now that I do have a problem with, I may dislike Chespin's evolution line but it truly deserved better than 'one episode for Qualladin' and 'one episode for Chesnaught'. Seeing a Chesnaught would have been cool, even after a saga's come to an end the Grass starters seem eternally screwed over :rolleyes:

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Goh Greninja Incoming
Ew5hs_uXIAIfi3Z.jpg

It's the least he deserves after all his hard work this series, after all

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Surprise Froakie capture?

Goh finally catches another Kalos mon and starter, just not one I would have expected.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Did Clemont got soft? Both his mons were OHKO'd... Considering that he gave Ash one of his best gym battles...
Citron was never really portrayed to be strong though. The only wins he got on his own were against Team Rocket, his own Erezado under Citroid, Shota. They did my boy extremely dirty for no reason.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
So it was Diggersby, not Chesnaught.. and the evolution was so pointless that in the end, it didn’t even matter.

Also, where was Chespin’s personality? It just stayed in the background doing nothing.

Litleonid

Seeing Ash and Clemont interacting again just made me so happy. I loved everything about it, and even getting a new Clemont invention. There was no need for another pointless Goh capture though and I don't like how they seem to be ignoring Serena's existence. Everything with Ash and Clemont though made this episode for me. It was perfect setup for....what was actually a disappointing battle.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Just finished watching the better subs on YouTube. And in all honest, I actually really liked this episode. It was great seeing Clemont and Bonnie again. The Clemont/Ash training moments and the Bonnie/Dracovish interactions were great. I also loved the callbacks like the exploding invention and Clembot. There were also some really nice background moments like Lucario and Diggersby arm wrestling.

Overall, I think this was a pretty good episode.