• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash could get Gardevoir : He has 2 of Diantha's Pokemon from the games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno792

Food Wars
Hey guys,
I was just checking out the Kalos region cities to write my fanfiction and I somehow checked Diantha and realized that Ash is going to have 2 Pokemon owned by Diantha in the games : Hawlucha and Goodra.
So I think a Gardevoir(or Kirlia) is not too farfetch'd for Ash. What about you?

phanpycross

God-king
Blue in gen 3 has a heracross, Lance in gen 2 has a charizard, Alder has a krookodile in PWT, Iris as a champion has a lapras, Blue in gen 2 has pidgeot, etc.

The only champions who doesnt share pokemon with Ash are Wallace and Steven.

That being said, I think the writers can give Ash whatever pokemon they want, so maybe...

Blood Red

【推しの子】
First, I think your logic is flawed. Why would Ash need to copy Diantha? He can do his own thing, after all.

Second, this can be discussed in the Pokémon Speculation thread, so I don't see the point in this.

Also, SPOILERS!

The people around here don't know that Ash is getting Numelgon, post it in the Anime Spoilers section!

Last edited:

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
You've been here for long enough to know there's a thread for this kind of prediction in Anime Spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.