• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash & Dawn! Head For New Adventure! (516)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Ash & Dawn! Head For New Adventure!

One year on from the beginning of their Sinnoh Journey, Ash & Dawn provide recaps on the main points of their journey so far including their Pokémon, Gym & Contest battles and the interesting characters they have met thus far

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
They talk about the Pokemon a bit, and according to Dogasu Aipom is plainly said to be a girl, if you were still doubting May's line in the original version about that.

Also, Greggle is said to come out when it hears the voice of a lovely girl. :p

Dogasu

Frustrated Elf
Copy and paste!

Me said:
It looks like the clip show episode is a regular episode. It gets a title screen, eyecatch, Orchid-Hakase lecture, and everything else a regular episode gets.

=Title Screen: "Satoshi to Hikari! Aratatana na Bouken ni Mukatte!" =

-The clip show is narrated by Satoshi & Hikari (the Houen clip show was narrated by the show's narrator)
-Unlike the previous clip show, the music in this episode is actually edited properly. You can really tell that more effort went into this episode than in the previous one.
-They recap Satoshi's and Hikari's meeting.
-Next, they go through Satoshi's, Hikari's, and Takeshi's pokemon. Hikari calls Aipom "Pokemon Kontesuto ga daisuki onna na ko" ("A girl who likes Pokemon Contests"), and Satoshi describes Takeshi's Gureggru as a pokemon who always appears whenever he hears a beautiful woman's voice.
-Next, they show clips from the Kurogane City Gym Battle.
-Next, we see clips of the Hakutai City Gym Battle.

=eyecatch=

-Next, we see clips of Satoshi's rival, Shinji.
-Then, we see clips of Hikari's rival, Nozomi.
-After that, clips of Hikari's first Contest, the Kotobuki Convention, are shown.
-Then, we see the Sono'o Convention.
-To Be Continued screen

Orchid-Hakse Big Pokemon Encyclopedia: Dodaitoise (it smacks Orchid-Hakase with the tree on its back)

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
It'd be nice for the sole fact the viewers can learn Aipom's a girl since that was omitted in Aipomp and Circumstances.

So Dogasu, how was the music in this? I remember you saying the AG Recap episode really mixed the music badly.

Marquis19

HERE GOES!!!
I Cant wait for it but wait is this an episode that wont be shown until ash goes to the league or is it gonna be shown early just wondering.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I watched this, and I must say it seemed better then the AG one.

They did a nice of of mixing it up, including the musical score, but I was surprised TR didn't get any focus really.

In the upcoming episode 55, Dawn & Ash might trade their Pokemon Aipom & Buizel, which means that Dawn will get a female monkey who loves contests on her team! ;) So cute :3

Last edited: