• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash & Dawn! Head For New Adventure! (516)

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Well, I'm kind of glad this isn't being released. It's just one big recap of stuff that's happened already. Do you have any idea how boring that is? It makes Shakespeare looking interesting!

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
Well, I'm kind of glad this isn't being released. It's just one big recap of stuff that's happened already. Do you have any idea how boring that is? It makes Shakespeare looking interesting!

Hey, It's called a clip show, and clip shows can be entertaining to some people. Also grow up and learn that Shakespeare's work is VERY interesting and he is one of the greatest writers of all time.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Hey, It's called a clip show, and clip shows can be entertaining to some people. Also grow up and learn that Shakespeare's work is VERY interesting and he is one of the greatest writers of all time.

And I assume by some you mean one in one billion? Anyone who thinks that stuff is interesting deserves to be swallowed whole by Kyogre. And Shakespeare puts me to sleep in 5 seconds. Who in their right mind declared him the greatest writer of all time?

RageKaiser

And I assume by some you mean one in one billion?
Alot more than you think.

Anyone who thinks that stuff is interesting deserves to be swallowed whole by Kyogre.
Why? Just because you said so?
And Shakespeare puts me to sleep in 5 seconds. Who in their right mind declared him the greatest writer of all time?

Shakespeare puts you to sleep in 5 seconds because you're probably very simple minded. And I also said that he was ONE of the greatest writers. If he wasn't, why else would they make you study his work in school?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Shakespeare puts you to sleep in 5 seconds because you're probably very simple minded.

I'm simple-minded? You're the simple minded one for obsessing over it.

If he wasn't, why else would they make you study his work in school?

Because they hate us all! I go to a rich private school and none of the English teachers seem to really care about their jobs! And why? Because English is pointless (outside of reading and writing. Those are pretty important). No one cares about any of it!

Last edited:

RageKaiser

I'm simple-minded? You're the simple minded one for obsessing over it.

Sorry to uh, burst your bubble hun, but I'm not obsessing.

Because they hate us all! I go to a rich private school and none of the English teachers seem to really care about their jobs! And why? Because English is pointless (outside of reading and writing. Those are pretty important). No one cares about any of it!

Should it be that if you go to a private school that your teachers care more?
And English isn't pointless, it's the language that both you and I speak.

Anyway, Back on topic too bad they didn't dub it, I would've liked to see it.

Manchee

extra toasty
I have mixed feelings on this being show in the U.S. It is just a look back on all the crap thats happened so far and the stuff that no one would care about. But then again, it shows every major event that happened. So yeah, this would've been fine to show, but were not missing anything from it.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Should it be that if you go to a private school that your teachers care more?And English isn't pointless, it's the language that both you and I speak.

Yes. At higher quality schools, the teachers must actually care so the students can learn better. And I'm not talking about the language itself, I'm talking about the study of the language. All the freakin' books and plays and poems they make you read are boring and pointless.

Anyway, Back on topic too bad they didn't dub it, I would've liked to see it.

It was unnecessary and boring. Enough said.

Does anyone know why it didn't air?

Last edited:

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
This is a clipshow episode, so just like the Heated Battles episode, it won't probably have a dub title of it's own. Maybe 4Kids don't have any importances of airing clipshow episodes.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
mmm, good clip episode, too bad it didn't dubb into the english version.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
A recap of recent events in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. Personally, I didn't think it was half-bad :/

Maybe it's because Sinnoh is one of my favorite sagas, but I think a recap was just what we needed to energize us for the rest of the journey.

Looking back, Sinnoh's beginning wasn't too bad at all. At least it was entertaining. 5/10

JohnLee

A recap of recent events in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. Personally, I didn't think it was half-bad :/

Maybe it's because Sinnoh is one of my favorite sagas, but I think a recap was just what we needed to energize us for the rest of the journey.

Looking back, Sinnoh's beginning wasn't too bad at all. At least it was entertaining. 5/10

I'm kinda glad they don't dub these kind of episodes. I'm not sure if I would like it, especially if it means we're just that much further behind Japan.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... I don't mind seeing a recap of what the gang has done throughout the season so far. It was great to have Aipom officially be revealed as a girl. This was much better than the Hoenn version.

50/100

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
So this was just a "clip show" showing Ash's/Dawn's Sinnoh Gym battles and Contests. Eh, clip shows can be entertaining to some people, but not for me. :/

Leonhart

Imagineer
As far as clip shows go, this was one of the better ones. I liked watching the highlights of Satoshi's journey through the Shinou region thus far, as well as Hikari's bit too since Contests were just as pivotal as Gyms during the Diamond and Pearl saga. It's too bad that Takeshi's moments were majorly ignored during the episode, though.