• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash/Drew (RespectShipping) - Why not?

Why do you like RespectShipping? (Multi-choice)

• I happen to find it cute.

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I just put two and two together.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It's the epitome of hilarity! Lolz!

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • some-weird-addiction-I-just-can't-help-it *pops a pill*

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • IRONY is the keyword here!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • It's hot. Need I say more?

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Because being rational is so yesterday.

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Sushi said:
Hm, I only know that the stuff is pretty safe there when it's only visible for friends. Another idea would be to upload them at a different place like animemusicvideos.org - only downside there is that people can download the videos.
Thank you Sushi. I had been "aquainted" I guess you could say, to that site, and the fact that someone could DL my stuff (and then possibly repost it) did not sit well with me. ^^; But thank you for giving me some advice. =3
Who would fall for whom first and why?
There are different reasons for both of them to fall for the other. Though I think the only plausible one would only sit best with a Contestshipper, in which since Ash and May share *some* personality traits, Drew would not have a problem getting into Ash. /no innuendo plz XD I also think Drew's more in tune with that sort fo thing than Ash (which cast member isn't?). So yeah - Drew--->Ash

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
:O YT deleted my account last August, but I re-uploaded my videos and what I did was use the Japanese names and replace Pokemon as Pocket Monsters. :p

Drewwww~ Well uh..because he seems like the kind of guy to be jealous and make the first move? -falls over-

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Like Ama said, they both have their reasons why they'd fall for one another. I can imagine Drew falling for Ash because he might find his dense personality somewhat cute, and Ash may fall for Drew first because of his confident personality. But all in all, I think it'd be Drew falling first since Ash is dense, after all.

akane_rose

winter rose
rose:

I'm thinking Drew would fall for Ash first. You know little Ash can be a bit dense at times which in this case can make him cute. Drew would fall for Ash cute denseness the most.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
I was torn whether I should post when I have a new pic finished or sooner, but since said pic turned out to be crap, I might as well pick "sooner" x_x

I have no idea actually <.< I guess it's obvious that Ash admires Drew in one way or another and there's no hinting that Drew does the same with him, but then again, falling in love is something different.

I might go as far to say that they'd both start to notice each other at around the same time. Drew must fully acknowledge Ash's presence and whatnot before anything, and Ash has to get over...whatever it is. Inner immaturity or something ;D

akane_rose

winter rose
My what a desolate place this has become. ^^; Guess I could come up with a bogus topic... *thinks*
If Ash were to kiss Drew what do you think Drew would taste like?

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
It's depressing how dead this place has been. :( I definitely agree with you, akane_rose!

As for the topic:
Oh wow. This is an awkward one. Well, I think Drew would taste like May. *shot* :p But seriously I can imagine him tasting like mints or something. It seems like Drew would be a well kept boy who can't stand bad breath.

Gettodaze

major yaoi fan

mum, maybe strawbarries............................................i donno.

i was wondering if i could join

Chelc

Don't bump threads plz - even if it is the [awesome] Respectshipping thread. :( Anyone may feel free to start another one, though.

//CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.