• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash gets reformatted again

Status
Not open for further replies.

megagodx

- He's this 10 year old boy who loves Pokemon and wants to be a Pokemon Master
- He sets off on his dream of being a Master, from Pallet Town to experience all new Pokemon from a whole new place, the Paldea region
- No references to his accomplishments in Journeys are alluded upon
- He enrolls in the Victory Road campaign to find his treasure as an inexperienced, but ambitious trainer
- Ends up losing to Top Champion Geeta, but realizes the bond everyone in the Paldea region shares with Pokemon and finds his treasure
- Resolves the subplot of the Box legends and Paradox Pokemon destroying the ecosystem

Would you be happy with this?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Sounds pretty much what I'm expecting, along with Ash losing to a beginner trainers starter they just received at the beginning of the series.

vondecayle

I expect the usual people to come at you, debate through several pages on why you don’t understand this is “not going to happen” again and how it only ocurred during BW under special circumstances.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
BW reset really affected the views many had of generation changes I guess

Well the first two unova games also did pull a reset in a way, trying to recapture the feeling of gen 1, since unova was a region that was far disconnected from the previous four which had been all been based in japan, and we could only use unova pokemon until post game

that said, they did go abit to far, Zekrom clearly did more than take away Pikachu's electricity since it did struggle early on and didn't feel like it was back to normal until the region's end, and Ash also acted abit immature early on as well, like in Excadrill's debut episode, in battles he was still ok, but outside of them he did act in a regressional manner from where he had come off of Sinnoh and prior.

I've pretty much accepted that Ash is bound to lose because no one can be un-beatable for ever, to me though it's more so how Pikachu is handled than anything after what it's accomplished in JN's.

Losing to people with a newly caught pokemon is fine, but Pikachu should only lose to appropriate opponents like
Nemona.

Status
Not open for further replies.