• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash Having All The Starters Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

milenadrg

I don't think Ash will hold all of three starters EVER again. It's boring. Better to every person who joins him has one starter(if there's a three persons).
But I don't mid some of his friends will have more starters than him, but in fact that he has one starter in his team. I don't think that would ever happen, but it would be interesting...

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Nah, Anytime he has all three its way to unbalanced, I liked where they were going early in Dp with them being split between Ash, Dawn and Paul. I think they should keep that tradition and just not have The Rival starter stay with him

1ee7leader

Ash should NOT have three starters.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Have all the starters put a limit on Ash's options to catch more diferent species/types. It's ok for Kanto and Johto plots (Kanto 'cause Ash initially wanted one of the main three, but receive pikachu and the rest is history. And Johto... well, I liked more the johto starters than the most part of gen. II). I liked the way things change for gen. III and IV, despite remains the line eletric-grass-water-fire-flying-random. In DP, I don't like chimchar, but they (the writers) wanted continue Ash's team traditional type members and chim it's the only one Sinnoh fire type suitable (magmortar is too bad*** look like and heatran is out of question). Diferent from Houenn, the fact Ash have 2 starters now is an exception. I think next gen. could return to the "one starter for character" routine.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Shouldn't this go to the Next Pokemon thread?

Anyway, Ash needs more pokemon that aren't a starter. I still think that Chimchar is going back to Paul and Ash will only have one Sinnoh Starter.

I still can't help but LMAO about this ridiculous theory...

Anyway, i'm glad that Ash doesn't get all the starters anymore. In the next region, i'm hoping for him to get just the water type (hoping its a frog type thing). He could catch a random grass type for once and a random fire type. The female protagonist could get the Grass starter (most likely a bird) and the Rival/Brock could get the fire starter...As long as Brock paid as much attention to the fire starter as he does to Croagunk, it would be fine.

Rave

Banned
I'm just gonna go with what Gravy said.

Status
Not open for further replies.