• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash Heads Into Battle! VS Steven!! (1207)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I am watching it and its so emotional
Seeing all this past characters, the music, TR cheering for Ash...
As a Poke fan for 20+ years..... This is just amazing.
About to cry seriously

Satokishi

Pikachu didn't zmove oneshot it. It follow up with it with Iron Tail to end it. Which is very nice.
But He was so badly hurt. As much he doesn't need to evolve to get stronger, but down the road that still going be a huge problem.
Maybe later Gen will give him something to evolve into that isn't Raichu line.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I am watching it and its so emotional
Seeing all this past characters, the music, TR cheering for Ash...
As a Poke fan for 20+ years..... This is just amazing.
About to cry seriously
I mean yeah, it’s great that Ash won & the fight between Pikachu & Metagross was good, but this is the Masters 8 Tournament. We should be getting Kalos League levels of action & intensity when instead this just feels like a normal no-stakes battle

TheNewGuy

Glad they didnt forget katie

Oh yes this was great also.

Nice to see Paul watching and smiling too; his return episode has clearly had a significant "impact" that has really helped some of the episodes since. Also shows his great development. It's weird how they absolutely nailed him and haven't really replicated it since.

Decidueye23

I really wish the battle was better choreographed.bbut ngl, hearing the music, and just seeing ash and pikachu,;made me tear uo

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I mean yeah, it’s great that Ash won & the fight between Pikachu & Metagross was good, but this is the Masters 8 Tournament. We should be getting Kalos League levels of action & intensity when instead this just feels like a normal no-stakes battle
Yea but I’m more interested in the interactions between the characters rather than the battles
And the past 3 episode were just magic for me
Felt like old Pokemon love it so much

AJ97

This didn't feel like a champion battle at all. Why does Journeys keep doing this?

First round battles:
1-Iris vs Cynthia
2-Diantha vs Lance (almost tie with nr1)
3-Ash vs Steven
4-Alain vs Leon
Outside of your avatar picture, why in the hell would Iris vs Cynthia be the best battle lol.

Outside of Haxorus versus Garchomp, all the remaining matches were low efforts one-shots with no strategy.