• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash in future regionals

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Ash finished in the Top 16 in the Indigo League
Ash finished in the Top 8 in the Silver Conference
Ash finished in the Top 8 in the Ever Grande Conference
Ash finished in the Top 4 in the Lily In The Valley Conference

Is the anime hinting that Ash could possibly win the BW or 6th Gen Regional League?

I think its possible, because it also hints at the fact that Ash is becoming a better and better trainer. Although he does lose some battles most of us think he should win because of his experience, most of the time, he comes out on top. If he finishes in the Top 4 or Top 2 in the BW League, I wouldn't be surprised.

If on the other hand, the writers change gears, and had him finish in the Top 16 or something of the BW League, then I'd just be annnoyed that they'd build him up like that, only to shut him down again.

Discuss.

EDIT: This is the most active thread I've ever posted! Yippiee!

Last edited:

Krizor

Evil Genius
I could definitely see him making it into the Top 2 or maybe the Top 4 again this time around.

But I honestly don't see him winning a League until the final saga.

firepokemontrainer

As many have said, the day Ash wins a conference is the day the anime ends. As long as there's a chance for a next generation, Ash will almost certainly compete in that league. This has been discussed many times already, and this is all I'm saying.

Teshub

Banned
Reboot. It's going to be 16 again for him. Radical dudes.

swamp_swampert

Swamp master
top 8 or top 4 on isshu league
think about this he cant finish top 16 cuz is obvious he is going to have a 6 vs 6 battle against shooti

Silver_Seoul

What's so wrong with Top 16? That makes him the sixteenth best trainer to travel the Isshu region that saga. That's a pretty great accomplishment in and of itself. I myself would feel honored to make Top 16 even if I had made the Top 4 just a year earlier.

swamp_swampert

Swamp master
whats the point of him having a 6 vs 6 battle before the league if he isnt loosing like against paul
of course they are going to have 6 vs 6 battle one befoer the league and one on the league

BlueVapor

Reboot. It's going to be 16 again for him. Radical dudes.

o_O

I think I'd kill myself.

But, in all seriousness, I think he'll probably get Top 4 or Top 2 this league, probably Top 4 as this show needs to get dragged out for God knows how long.

Haunter ゴースト

I hope he makes it to the Top 4, at least then he hasn't gotten weaker and it's not following any pattern of Top, 16, Top 8, Top 4, Top 2 etc.

Isis-sama

If they make him lose in the top 16 again, I'll be ******. He should at least make it to the top 4 again, maybe even the top 2 since he lost to the champion in Sinnoh, but I wonder if they'll let Ash get that far, since eventually the writers won't have any place left for Ash to advance unless they let him win, and they'll never let him win. After all, what happens once Ash gets to the top 2 a bunch of times? You know Pokemon will be going on long enough for that to happen.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
honestly i can see them starting the series a new next gen or the gen after. i think the writers are starting to realize that the show is really running dry. and the best thing for it is freshness. im also wondering if thats why team rocket is so serious this gen, like they plan to have the disband at the end.

if not have ash leave and or win the league, id like to see them do a time skip of sorts just to age ash, cause i mean really he should be older than ten by now.

ash winning the league would be nice, and last gen they had to throw a trainer with legendary pokemon out just to come up with a good reason for him not to. plus as im sure others have or will point out, the goal of a pokemon master is ambiguous enough that just beating the league doesnt mean ash is a pokemon master, far as we know that could just be a step in the process.

RickHoenn

Banned
God, some people -_- he's not going to finish in the Top 16.

I think like much in Hoenn fashion he could end in the Top 4 due to using only his Isshu Pokes.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
God, some people -_- he's not going to finish in the Top 16.

I think like much in Hoenn fashion he could end in the Top 4 due to using only his Isshu Pokes.

That's probably how they'll end it. Top 4...

Isis-sama

If they make him lose in the top 16 again, I'll be ******. He should at least make it to the top 4 again, maybe even the top 2 since he lost to the champion in Sinnoh, but I wonder if they'll let Ash get that far, since eventually the writers won't have any place left for Ash to advance unless they let him win, and they'll never let him win. After all, what happens once Ash gets to the top 2 a bunch of times? You know Pokemon will be going on long enough for that to happen.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
no, he's never going to win unless the show is ending or something

haven't you figured that out by now....

Status
Not open for further replies.