• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash, Iris & Trip's Final Battle (753)

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I liked the armor over the horn, but that's just me.

I barely remember the "horn" part but I know it's meme status. I like Thunder Armor too. XD Iris should use Ice Armor.

Maybe she was trying to give Krokorok a burn?

gohan5

Irisboy
OMG you should of heard me telling her to aim for the tail. XDDD I wanted something to break a bit. I was getting sick of all the dodging and same moves over and over. It felt like they were being too careful. Other moves, whether they have an effect or not can come in handy as a distraction.

Well essentially that's just what you said you wanted, just Ice Beam. Honestly it was good for what it was, a straight brawl. Using Thunder Punch was pointless, there was no finesse needed in that battle, it just came down to who was stronger.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Well essentially that's just what you said you wanted, just Ice Beam. Honestly it was good for what it was, a straight brawl. Using Thunder Punch was pointless, there was no finesse needed in that battle, it just came down to who was stronger.

I think there was a bit "too much dodge" to call it a power battle. That's just me though. I think Dragon Rushh would have helped matters if not Thunder Punch. I loved how Dragonite started to use all of his moves. I was so "WTH" when he attacked the audience. xD I like that Dragonite, I think there's something deeper than just mistrust.

gohan5

Irisboy
I think there was a bit "too much dodge" to call it a power battle. That's just me though. I think Dragon Rushh would have helped matters if not Thunder Punch. I loved how Dragonite started to use all of his moves. I was so "WTH" when he attacked the audience. xD I like that Dragonite, I think there's something deeper than just mistrust.

I didn't say power battle, we had that already. I said it was a good brawl, Dragonite showcasing it's power while Krokorok shows how agile it is with it's dodging and countering.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I didn't say power battle, we had that already. I said it was a good brawl, Dragonite showcasing it's power while Krokorok shows how agile it is with it's dodging and countering.

Eh it was alright. I heard people say how great it was, but it didn't seem all great to me when I watched it. ^^; Probably just me, but I did enjoy the second half when Dragonite rampaged.

gohan5

Irisboy
Eh it was alright. I heard people say how great it was, but it didn't seem all great to me when I watched it. ^^; Probably just me, but I did enjoy the second half when Dragonite rampaged.

Yeah probably you've made it abundantly clear already how you feel about matters. Probably one of the best battles of the tournament. I like that it wasn't all about the battle, which became apparent when Dragonite went on a rampage. Iris went into self doubt and began to fall apart. Ash for his part did good and seeing that Iris was in no condition to continue the battle he ended it.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Yeah probably you've made it abundantly clear already how you feel about matters. Probably one of the best battles of the tournament. I like that it wasn't all about the battle, which became apparent when Dragonite went on a rampage. Iris went into self doubt and began to fall apart. Ash for his part did good and seeing that Iris was in no condition to continue the battle he ended it.

Yeah part of the tournament battles says a lot. I liked the Iris/Dragonite stuff...just not the first part of the battle.

It's a good thing Ash stopped Dragonite or Iris.would have been in trouble for not controlling it. Guess we'll be dealing with it this for awhile and cool with it.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
And I understand that but jeez I can't stand when people nitpick. Just enjoy it and don't dwell on things like too much of this and not enough that.

You don't realize that the parts I nitpicked I laughed at...do you? ^^; I don't expect much from Pokemon but when they put things that defy logic I laugh at it. It's sort of a habit I picked up from my friends when we watched it. Like in the Purrloin episode with:

Girl: I broke my arm, I didn't abandon you!
Purrloin: YOU'RE LYING.
Girl: *clearly has a cast*

It's just a facepalm moment.

gohan5

Irisboy
You don't realize that the parts I nitpicked I laughed at...do you? ^^; I don't expect much from Pokemon but when they put things that defy logic I laugh at it. It's sort of a habit I picked up from my friends when we watched it. Like in the Purrloin episode with:

Girl: I broke my arm, I didn't abandon you!
Purrloin: YOU'RE LYING.
Girl: *clearly has a cast*

It's just a facepalm moment.

That's not the same thing at all. That's the same as oh, miscolored fang or mismatched shoes. What you were saying is in the same vain as people that complained that Krokorok evolved.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
You think i'm uptight about pokemon losing battles? Because I'm not. Had Krokorok evolved before this tournament and then beat Dragonite in a straight one on one battle, then I would've been able to swallow this. Now it's just another of "oh look I'm Ash and my pokemon are losing..oh crap my pokemon is glowing now." -_-

No its just the usal hater that is always gunna hate when things don't go Iris way.

DMerle

Guess who's back
Dragonite's temper tantrum was so pathetic haha, it was like

ICE BEAM THE SIDE OF THE BUILDINGS WHILE NOT HARMING ANYONE

FLY IN THE AIR

THUNDERPUNCH THE GROUND

Yeah now what's up?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
to me even with the evolution it still took up to five to six blows to knock Dragonite out cold and that is saying something...Paul's Drapion level endurance right there

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Oh, look Iris finally got beaten great.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Dragonite's temper tantrum was so pathetic haha, it was like

ICE BEAM THE SIDE OF THE BUILDINGS WHILE NOT HARMING ANYONE

FLY IN THE AIR

THUNDERPUNCH THE GROUND

Yeah now what's up?

IKR IKR? It was that amazing. And the crowd didn't freak or anything. It was just like:

Crowd: I'm cool, bro, you should be too.

IKR IKR? It was that amazing. And the crowd didn't freak or anything. It was just like:

Crowd: I'm cool, bro, you should be too.

Must be regular basic in Isshu, but if Dragonite did hit someone, there be real panic.