• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash, Iris & Trip's Final Battle (753)

Zya

ロバート
Here it is, Ash vs Trip.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Time for the last match, Ash vs. Trip. I hope Trip wins.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer

Animefan145

Surprisingly good battle for once. Yay, Kokorok evolved! Always nice to see an evolution. And... yes! Dragonite is down! Finally! Kind of funny seeing it rampage with everyone taking cover and no one bothering to stop it for a while. Ok first half if only to finally see the Dragonite go down, and at least Ash has a victory... for now anyway.

playerking

Serperior is speedy and it dodges Flamethrower.

Flame Charge and Solarbeam.

Serperior keeps using that Glare move.

Pignite loses. YES!

Last edited:

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Ash burn the dang ground would ya!!
Have you learned anything from battling Gary at all?

That was a seriously stupid win from Trip.
Sinnoh Ash would have beaten that Serperior easily, what a joke.

Last edited:

Zya

ロバート
And Trip is the winner. Solar beam and Frenzy Plant took Pignite down. :/

Couldn't believe that it dodged Fire Pledge!

Edit: Woot Alder vs Trip already! I love the pace of this episode! They really need to continue that.

playerking

Finally time for Trip and Alder's battle.

Serperior launches a Solarbeam against Bouffalant and then it's To Be Continued.

Last edited:
Finally time for Trip and Alder's battle.

Serperior launches a Solarbeam against Bouffalant and then it's To Be Continued.

Please it knows Sap Sucker next episode

jrizza88

Meteorite
Umm the preview shows that this Serperior is actually capable of doing damage it seems like.. and here I thought Sap sipper would be used. Maybe they try to trick us, and that is why Trip has that surprised look on his face when they are battling..

Maybe they are finally not making Champion's/elite four pokemon so invincible.

dman_dustin

At least the Ash vs Iris battle was well done.

And Yay for Krookodile. But shame Dragonite had to go "raging" all over the place, but hey it's not like Dragonite can blame Iris for the loss, so that's positive.

But other than that. Fail, absolute fail. Writer of this episode, Pignite should've hit Serperior once. This is what pisses me off. Should Ash ever get a Serperior, it won't ever be treated like this.

Umm the preview shows that this Serperior is actually capable of doing damage it seems like.. and here I thought Sap sipper would be used. Maybe they try to trick us, and that is why Trip has that surprised look on his face when they are battling..

Maybe they are finally not making Champion's/elite four pokemon so invincible.

True on that, but what's going to happen if he beats Alder.

Janovy

Banned
Okay, the only saving grace of Ash VS Trip battle was that Ash was using Nitro Speed in order to raise Pignite's speed so he could hopefully match Serperior's. However, his attacks turned all to be futile since Trip's Serperior was too fast. At least Ash used his brain, so I'm happy.

I found the Iris VS Ash battle somewhat intense and enjoyable. Krokorok didn't take as much hits as I hoped for and I'm very happy that he learned Dragon Claw, it was amazing - Axew also seemed impressed. I was confused that Dragonite was obeying Iris, but then he went on rampage again, so I can see that this plotline is far from over. Drayden will probably play a role in the whole thing.

EDIT: Also, I think I know why Dragonite listened to Iris. Krokorok wasn't an ice type so he didn't really present a threat to him. But once Krokorok evolved, learned Dragon Claw, Dragonite realized that he was much stronger than he had hoped for, so he began listening to himself again.

Last edited:
please tell me krookodile didn't use bite and what people were calling bite was crunch

Janovy

Banned