• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash, Iris & Trip's Final Battle (753)

PokeMaster366

Hmm...From what I'm hearing, it sounds like Krookodile is finally around a level where it can be competent at the league. I can't wait to see the episode subbed.

Crimson_Blazer

Trip's victory here has been foreshadowed since the clubsplosion, after losin to emboar and healing conkeldurr he says to himself "this won't happen again" and leaves. So i guess he trained his *** off for this tournament and it showed

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Nope, the evolution is what caught Dragonite off guard. Serperior is not evolving is it?

Dragonite didn't see Krokorok as worthy so it listened to Iris.
Once it saw that Krookodile was strong, it went by instinct again.
It would have happened again if it were with Trip's Serperior and Trip would have won as he was destined to here.

Dragonite didn't see Krokorok as worthy so it listened to Iris.
Once it saw that Krookodile was strong, it went by instinct again.

I know.

It would have happened again if it were with Trip's Serperior and Trip would have won as he was destined to here.

I don't believe that for a second. Serperior couldn't catch Dragonite with an evolution, so Dragonite would know what to expect. Ash and his convenient evolutions are the only reason he wins anything note-worthy.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Saw teh ep.......

Ugh.......I foresee a Emboar-Snake rematch at the Isshu League conference......

Also, throughout the WHOLE tournament, the snake's speed was just tOO exaggerated........

Pikachu is out of the question, as the snake is too speedy and tanks hits like a steel/rock-type. So def. looks like a Fire Pig vs. Grass Snake final down the road a couple months.

Pikachu can get his glory KO'ing Daikenki/Samurotter, Surely Little-Iron/Kotetsu will be facing Ash in the League.

Really glad with Chaobuu/Pignait's showing, he really demonstrated how far he's come.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I don't believe that for a second. Serperior couldn't catch Dragonite with an evolution, so Dragonite would know what to expect. Ash and his convenient evolutions are the only reason he wins anything note-worthy.
Just keep making excuses, we all know (and I do mean everyone) that is all your good for when it involves Dragonite and Iris. No matter what, if Serperior fought Dragonite, it would end like everyone is saying.... Serperior in the winners circle.

Dawn did absolutely nothing in this episode...lol.
What are you talking about XD... She dexed Ash's Krookodile (if you can't tell I'm joking)

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
Dawn was so quiet in this episode. He just said what? Two or three lines... :/
And it was good that way, we didn't need unnecessary dialogue to ruin that awesome Krokorok/Dragonite battle.

P.S. Dawn is a female.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Herp derp don't tell me... It was a typo. There is no need for that PS since I corrected it directly after I posted, you just ninja'd me with the quote...

P.S. The episode wasn't only about that battle as you know so it's completely natural to expect some interactions between Dawn and the cast.

Last edited:
Just keep making excuses, we all know (and I do mean everyone) that is all your good for when it involves Dragonite and Iris. No matter what, if Serperior fought Dragonite, it would end like everyone is saying.... Serperior in the winners circle.

Shall I call you the waaaaaabulance?

At least I can support my reasons unlike you and it's even not bias, I simply state what I see with my eyes. You've already stated that Serperior is your fav Unova pokemon, and that shows the truth beyond your exaggerated conclusions. #LookInMirrorFirst

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I still want to believe in a battle between Serperior vs Snivy with Ash somehow winning.

Srsly? Chaobuu got fast as shit via 3-4 Nitro Charges - still couldn't touch it.....

Snivy cannot enhance her speed, let alone muster an attack strong enough to damage Shooti/Trippp's Snake......

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
This episode had some amazing things happen, the Dragonite vs. Krookodile battle, the Serperior battle, but the most amazing would have to be Dawn, Iris and Dento switching shoes.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
This episode had some amazing things happen, the Dragonite vs. Krookodile battle, the Serperior battle, but the most amazing would have to be Dawn, Iris and Dento switching shoes.

.................Wait wat.

That last part you mention.

Wat.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
.................Wait wat.

That last part you mention.

Wat.

I have evidence but I'm using my iPod ATM but let me explain.

In one scene during the battle the order of them is:

Dawn, Iris and Dento.

Then the scene focuses on the Pokemon below which focuses on their feet (an it goes in this order):

Dento, Dawn, Iris.

The scene shifts back to them and it's still:

Dawn, Iris, Dento

Lol so holding the thought that it was not a mistake the only logical answer is they swapped shoes.

But basically it was lazy animation. They took a scene from earlier the episode showing Dento and Dawn's feet ans slapped Iris onto the side. -.- That's quality there. :p

Last edited:

DragonTrainerBigRed

<No wall can stop me
Well the only way Ash can now defeat Trip's Serperior is to either make his pokemon faster than it or else make it lose its speed (with moves like Trick Room). From what i understand Ash's pokemons have enough power to defeat it, but the problem is that all that power is useless if it doesn't connect to it.

Pignite is capable of learning Bulldoze which would lower the target's speed if it hits. Of course, that attack won't inflict much damage to Serperior since grass-types are resistant to Bulldoze.

Lunanight

To the people whining about Serperior dodging everything, it has a base speed of 113. Just saying that it is somewhat justifed. Going off stats alone, Serperior was much fast than it's opponents.

Anyway, we all know Paul's Torterra makes Serperior look weak. Torterra brought Garchomp to its knees in pain, Alder is probably going to have his afro bull tank hits and then OHKO Serperior to teach Trip a lesson about strength. There is a big difference...