• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash/James Shipping Thread! {Please no bashers}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too sure what the name of this ship, but I've always been a fan of this one. James from Team Rocket and Ash from Team Trio. Anyways if your a fan of this ship come on and post here,

FanListing;

1. Ashfan20
2. Whiscash
3. Katsu Koneko
4. EmberGryphon
5. Zino
6. Moonlight Burakki
7. Xx-Endless_Summer-xX
8. Commando Amando
9. MassivePanda

Questions;

1. What do you like about this ship?
2. Can any one make an Ash/James banner?
3. Favorite hint?

Enjoy ^^

Last edited:

Whiscash

Professional catfish
James x Ash is Naiveshipping...and I love this ship! It's so adorable ^^ Add me please~

Hints? Any episode where the twerps (I mean that in an affectionate way XD) cooperate with TR is usually pretty good ^^

I'll be adding you right away. And yah the episodes where they work together is good. The reccent episode in Dimond and Pearl where they worked together was awesome.

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
Ahem. =DDDD
Naiveshipping takes second place only for Krazyshipping in my opinion- it's my second-to-OTP and therefore I am filled with glee and happy emoticons for the making of this thread. =D! They're both so delightfully inept at love and most other things and this makes them perfect for each other, in my twisted view on life. <3<3<3

Here is the only bit of fanart I've done for this ship so far... It's not amazing, but I like it. <3

Ahem. =DDDD
Naiveshipping takes second place only for Krazyshipping in my opinion- it's my second-to-OTP and therefore I am filled with glee and happy emoticons for the making of this thread. =D! They're both so delightfully inept at love and most other things and this makes them perfect for each other, in my twisted view on life. <3<3<3

Here is the only bit of fanart I've done for this ship so far... It's not amazing, but I like it. <3

I shall add you to the list than too. And great fan art guy's. Does any one know some good images of these two together from the anime?
Also thank you for the correction on the name EmberGryphon.

I remember which episode that was, one of my favorites. It was the one where May/Ash were fighting and James/Jessie were fighting than Ash/James teamed up. I love episodes like that, where do you get these screen caps? I've been searching all over for places that have episode screen caps. I also like the episode where the gang get traped in the cave in an AG episode, and Ash/Brock/James get split up with each other. James and Ash were fighting the whole time, that was soo cute.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Oooh I remember that episode now, but not the second one. XD I find them all over the place and I screenshot some. ^^

[IMG139]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi-ness/Kojiro%20and%20Satoshi/4gryu12.jpg[/IMG139]

I know which episode that's from. That's the one where James/Ash work together to take out that Pokemon that was released from the giant Pokemon that Team Rocket released. Not sure of the title but it was def one of my favorites. Do you have any screen caps from the episode I'm talking about perhaps?

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
Bwee, Katsu, I love that artist! ^_^ SyntheticNeko has manymany amazing Naiveshipping arts. ^^ Most of them are here~!

Thankyou for adding me, AshFanGirl~ ^_^

And... I'm afraid it's been a while since I've watched the show. If anyone could give me the title of those episodes so I could read the synopsis I'd be tickled pink. ^^()

Bwee, Katsu, I love that artist! ^_^ SyntheticNeko has manymany amazing Naiveshipping arts. ^^ Most of them are here~!

Thankyou for adding me, AshFanGirl~ ^_^

And... I'm afraid it's been a while since I've watched the show. If anyone could give me the title of those episodes so I could read the synopsis I'd be tickled pink. ^^()

No problem, ask for the episode titles I can try and look them up for you but I'm afraid I don't know them all by heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.