• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash/James Shipping Thread! {Please no bashers}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Should James compete in the leauges?

No. = P That would just be...strange. o_O TR should stick to being and bad and stuff, apart from when they have to cooperate with the twerps.

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
yesh there does...i'll try drawing one soon....
No. = P That would just be...strange. o_O TR should stick to being and bad and stuff, apart from when they have to cooperate with the twerps.
that makes sense...when i think about it, its hard to imagine James fighting in tournaments, training heaps and collecting badges and such....

Commando Amando

ffffffffffffffffffff
Naiveshipping's being begged to be drawn. It's perfect because then James and Ash are together and then I can have Meowth and Pikachu together! Double win! *Still smiling from being called Commando-san* I can feel my non existant ego non existantly growing. Holy cow I need a life.

What do you think James opinions on Ash are?
As much as he thinks he's a nuisance and an obstacle I'm certain he admires Ash and his abilities. He probably thinks he's cute as well. >D

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
It's perfect because then James and Ash are together and then I can have Meowth and Pikachu together! Double win!

This quote oozes truth. =DD It's one of my many reasons for loving this ship. <3

I have a fanfic in the works (Like I do for most of my ships. xD I'm hopeless at finishing things...), and I've wanted to draw something better with the two of them for a while... but I never have any time anymore. D< *stabs workplace*

No its not just you, James def seems less evil than Jessie. I think if James were offered to go with Ash he'd take up the chance LOL. And I'd do fan art but alas I don't have scanners to put them on the net but I can write some fan fiction up for every one. Ask for James fighting in tournaments, ahhh I figure if Jessie can go into contests James can go into tournaments than they'd both have some thing to do.

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
No its not just you, James def seems less evil than Jessie. I think if James were offered to go with Ash he'd take up the chance LOL.

I disagreeeee. ^^() I don't think either of them are evil, per say, but I think they both like playing the villain too much for either of them to give it up willingly- they like doing their own thing, against everyone else's expectations. <3

*is totally the kind of dork who formulates theories on Team Rocket's psychosis* Don't judge me. =P

In my Naiveshippy world, they're enemies and in love simultaneously for some time until Jessie and James either finally get kicked off Team Rocket for incompetance or being evil loses it's fun. =3

Edit for, and yes you should totally write fanfictions. =D

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
*removes bullet, applies gauze* =o!

I dunno that Romeo and Juliet were ever actually enemies, per say. =P Plus I didn't like them, and I like James and Ash. ^_^

Than I will write fan fictions for James/Ash I'll start soon on them. And I do get what your saying, ok maybe if James and Jessie both get kicked off the team than James will spy on Ash for his own free will XD

LOL Heck James is pretty much a Stalker already, he's just using that he wants to get Pikachu excuse. But we all know what he wants really deep down LOL.

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
LOL Heck James is pretty much a Stalker already, he's just using that he wants to get Pikachu excuse. But we all know what he wants really deep down LOL.

Wiiin. =D

What would happen... prolly a couple awkward moments whenever they met leading up to sexeh make-out scene? <3

James: Relax, I'm not here for your Pikachu.
Ash: ...Then what are you hear for?
James: You.
Ash: Wha?
James: *starts the make-out session*

LOL Now that would be funny, imagine Ash face if James really did say that on the anime series. He'd probaly back away slowly and run XD

Status
Not open for further replies.