• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash, Jun & Paul, come the Sinnoh League?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

loonatic

Smart and sneaky
Jun is going to lose to Paul and be told how worthless and incapable of a trainer he is.

Ash beats Paul with Infernape to teach him a lesson (like I have been saying all along).

Not sure which places they shall get. Personally, I think Ash should conquer the entire Sinnoh League and challenge the Elite Four (another thing I have always believed would happen).

CdrePrez

Evolution Trainer
So much hate for Jun....XD. Yes, I think it's destined for Ash and Paul to fight in the League and win. But I don't want Paul to fight Jun in the league if Paul's gonna beat him. I want Jun to go all the way too!

I want Jun to catch up to Paul and fight him, and for him to beat Paul (using different methods of course). That would give Ash something else to worry about..lol.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I can see Paul beating Jun and Ash beating Nando, hence setting the stage for Ash to win in the final.

Grei

not the color
Why in the world would Nando come back? He's not that important, and his team utterly sucks.
Even with another Roserade, it'd still suck.

I think:

Ash vs. Jun=Ash Wins
Paul vs. Whoever=Paul Wins

then
Ash vs. Paul

I don't know how far these matches would take place in the League, maybe the Ash vs. Paul battle would be Top 4 or something. I think Ash should finally win a League, with his awesome team, but chances are he'll only go as far as 2nd place, if not lower.

Then again, some people think that Ash'll make it to the Elite Four, right? Maybe he'll go that far, who knows?

EDIT: Bringing Ritchie into the mix would be cool, but I doubt they would. They'd probably have to bring him back prior to the League, though.

Last edited:

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
In the final 8 Ash will beat Jun then in the final 4 Paul beats ash. After all that I think paul will lose to another character they haven't announced.

Isis-sama

I don't want Paul to get very far in the league, since that would sort of be a confirmation of his abusive training style working. Somehow I don't think he got as far as Ash did in his respective leagues, because if he did I think we'd have heard about it by now.

Ash should definitely make the top 4 at least after they stuck him in the top 8 for the second time in the Hoenn league. I'd like to see him do better, but I don't think he will, since the writers seem convinced that if Ash wins the league they'll have to end the series and we all know this anime will likely continue forever. As for Paul, Ash will likely beat him, then lose to the next trainer, but hopefully the writers will have him win one match after that to cement the fact that his training style is superior to Paul's.

I do hope we see Jun in the league, I don't know how that will be handled. If he's still worshiping Paul at that point I think a loss will only convince him he needs to try harder to emulate him, but while I really like the idea of Jun converting to Ash fanboyism, a loss to Paul wouldn't work well either and I can't see the writers having Jun actually beat Paul since Ash needs to win again. Maybe Jun will lose to a random trainer without ever facing Paul or Ash, that would seem to be the safest way to go.

CdrePrez

Evolution Trainer
I want Jun to fight Paul outside the Sinnoh League (preferebly before) and losing to Paul there...then...with his newfound realization that Paul's method's don't work... uses his own style. Ash beats Paul in the semi-finals. Ash beats Jun in the FINAL.

I just don't want to see Jun lose to a random trainer, I don't want this to be the last we see of him. Especially if Ash is going to Sinnoh's Battle Frontier after...

~Magic Thunderbolt~

Maybe Ash should reach the top 4 at the very least. I think that Jun faces either Ash or Paul(the latter is more likely, since Jun wants to meet Paul), then Ash faces Paul and beats him with Infernape.

CdrePrez

Evolution Trainer
(siiiiigh) Everyone wants Jun to lose...I just want the series to pull a SUPRISE, and after Jun already meeting Paul and losing to him before the Sinnoh League, comes back with his own style and either beats Paul, (or since everyone wants Paul to fight Ash) beats a random trainer (that trainer can be Nando! lol) and meets Ash in the finals.

I just don't want the closest link to the game to be destroyed...

scizor master

Put scizor on these!
I think in the semi finals it will be ash vs nando he wins then it the other its is paul vs jun but paul barely wins and we see him telling his pokemon off ash see's this and the two have an arguement of how pokemon should be raised (yes i know another...) then they decide to settle it the day after and ash wins by the smallest amount possible. Also to nando beats jun to 3rd place.

loonatic

Smart and sneaky
Is it true that Jun is the son of Palmer, the Battle Tower Tycoon?

If so, that might give Jun better incentive to conquer the Sinnoh League, to surpass his father in strength and skill.

Grei

not the color
Is it true that Jun is the son of Palmer, the Battle Tower Tycoon?

If so, that might give Jun better incentive to conquer the Sinnoh League, to surpass his father in strength and skill.

Yeah, that's true.

Although, I would see that applying more to the Battle Tower than to all of Sinnoh.

treespyro

Vintage much?
It will be

Guy 1 vs. Ash (Ash Wins)
Girl 1 vs. Guy 2 (Guy 2)
Paul vs. Guy 3 (Paul wins)
Jun vs. Girl 2 (Girl 3 wins)

Ash vs. Guy 2 (Ash Wins)
Paul vs. Girl 2 (Paul Wins after learning the errors of his ways etc..)

Ash vs. Paul (Ash wins)

There that is my guess and prediction

firelovindocker

ash will probably ( hopefully ) make it to the semis losing to jun
ash beats paul in the quarters

BlueDragonfangirl

I guessI can see Nando randomly poping in and winning the whole thing. I can see Ash winning agianst both Jun and Paul. Like others have said no point in all these battles if Ash and Paul never fought in the leauge with Ash winning, that'd be lame. I could see Jun becoming an Ash fan boy after that LOL.

char-cario

Here's my two cents, Ash beats Paul in the Semis after taking care of Nando in the Quarterfinals (Nando also finished in the final four for the Sinnoh Grand Festival. Jun makes it to the finals after beating Marley and Riley, and after a long and intense battle between Empoleon and Pikachu, one Volt Tackle was all it takes to bring the penguin down. Jun congratulates Ash on his victory, and told him about his father's Battle Frontier in Johto. Ash becomes champion and was offered a chance to fight the Sinnoh Elite 4, but declined because he felt he needs more training. Jun wanted to revamp his training style, and decided to come along with Ash to the Johto Region since he knows where the Battle Tower is.

Status
Not open for further replies.