• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ash Ketchum & Pikachu must stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksalame23

Hello, Pokémon Fans. I keep hearing that Ash Ketchum & Pikachu will be retiring from the Pokémon Anime. Everyone fell in love with Pikachu and Ash Ketchum at first sight. Ash Ketchum is the only human being born with Z marks under his eyes. His father Arceus (GOD) gave birth to him to be the ultimate protagonist. The Pokémon Franchise is most foolish to remove Ash Ketchum and Pikachu just because they won the Pokémon World Championships. Ash Ketchum is supposed to make new friends every Pokémon series and occassionally reunite with his old friends. Without Ash Ketchum & Pikachu the Anime will inevitably SUCK, and people will forget all about Pokémon.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Nah, BW-Journeys was when Ash, Pikachu, and the anime were at their worst. Its best that they were written off before they got reset again and lost to a beginning trainers starter Pokemon that they just received like he did in BW.

SatoSereFan224888

I think the anime needs a new protagonist after Ash defeated Leon. Ash going to Paldea feels like regression character wise. Plus none of the game goals fit Ash so I feel keeping Ash made no sense. It’s really time for a new hero to shine.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Locking this, as it could eventually devolve into an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.